The United Nations 1948 two-state solution, Camp David, Oslo, the Road Map to Peace, the withdrawal from Gaza, the West Bank settlement freeze and more — attempt after attempt to bring peace to Israel and the Palestinian Arab Muslims has ended in failure.
Yet, that doesn’t stop Washington policymakers and the international media from attempting to try again, hoping that maybe this time negotiators will hit upon a formula that will, at long last, satisfy everyone, and allow Israelis and “Palestinians” to live together side-by-side in peace and even friendship, as so many Presidents and other world leaders have expressed confidence that they someday would.
But all such negotiations are foredoomed to failure. The reason why is explained in my forthcoming book The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS.
This is not only the first and only book in the English language to provide a comprehensive history of the jihad not just against Europe, but worldwide; it is also the first that I know of to situate the founding of the State of Israel and the Israeli/Palestinian conflict within the larger history of the global jihad.
In The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS, you’ll discover:
- The Islamic concept that makes it impossible for believing Muslims ever to accept a State of Israel in any form;
- Franklin D. Roosevelt’s startling reaction when he was presented with plans to establish a Jewish state in the Middle East;
- The renowned Muslim leader who began inciting attacks against Jews in the Holy Land as early as 1919, nearly three decades before Israel was founded;
- The Nazi official who testified at the Nuremberg Trials that the Mufti of Jerusalem had been a central figure in the planning of the genocide of the Jews in Europe;
- The American journalist who met Muslim Brotherhood leader Hasan al-Banna as he was preparing the Brotherhood to attack Israel, and described al-Banna as “the most loathsome man I had yet met in Cairo”;
- “All Arabs shall arise and annihilate the Jews — we shall fill the sea with their corpses”: why the UN’s attempts in 1948 to broker a peaceful settlement between Israel and the Muslim Arabs failed;
- The sinister, shadowy figures who invented the “Palestinian” nationality as a weapon to destroy Israel;
- The vicious Eastern European dictator who trained Yasser Arafat in how to deceive the Western media;
- And much, much more.
This is the one book that explains why all the attempts at negotiated settlement between Israel and the “Palestinians” have failed, and why all future attempts will fail as well.
Many will not want to hear this, but choosing comforting fantasy over harsh reality is never productive in the long run.
In order to find a solution, we must begin with accurate and realistic premises. Pre-order The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS here.
Article posted with permission from Robert SpencerDon't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.