How did we allow this to happen? Although it is difficult to pinpoint an exact time or circumstance, here are just a view examples that might suggest when Americans stopped loving America.
1. Was it in 1963, when Americans accepted reading of the Holy Bible to be outlawed in Public Schools? Or
2. Was it in 1980, when Americans accepted that the display of the Ten Commandments in public buildings was “unconstitutional”? Or
3. Was it when Americans accepted that the Pledge of Allegiance was too “offensive” to recite? Or
4. Was it when Americans allowed the Lord’s Prayer to be deemed “offensive”? Or
5. Was it in 1973 when Americans accepted the US Supreme Court decision that the murder of yet-to-be-born children was not only allowable, but legal? Or
6. Was it when Americans accepted that the homosexual lifestyle was “natural and normal”? Or
7. Was it when Americans allowed the US Supreme Court declare that same-sex marriage was within the legal definition of “marriage”? Or
8. Was it when Americans allowed illegal aliens to receive entitlements? Or
9. Was it when Americans allowed “illegal immigration” to be determined acceptable? Or
10. Was it when Americans allowed this nation’s borders open to everyone, regardless? Or
11. Was it when Americans allowed liberalism to replace the US Constitution? Or
12. Was it in 2008 when Americans chose a constitutionally unqualified usurper as President? Or
13. Was it when Americans agreed that displaying the American Flag was “offensive” and “troublesome”?
In short, Americans stopped loving America when Americans allowed non-Americans to define what America is!Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.