Foster High School in Texas is the site of more Christian persecution in America due to Islam. Now a teacher is facing punishment from the school district for an 8 page handout that warned the class about the truth of Islam.
Though the information on the handouts were not sourced, it appears that that information could easily be documented.
Among the information in the pages were facts like:
- Muhammad posed as a prophet. . .Both Jesus and Paul warned that after they were gone many false prophets would come. Muhammad is simply one of them. . .”
- “Islam is more of an ideology than a religion. It is also an ideology of war. . .”
- “[Islam forces] its ideology on cultures and ultimately on the world through propaganda, subversion, and even physical force when it is deemed necessary, one area of the world at a time.”
- “You will either give into their demands recognizing Islam’s ‘noble’ rule, you will become a Muslim yourself, or you will die.”
- “[Muslims believe] All governments – except Islam – should be overthrown.”
- “. . .everyone will be brought under the yoke of Islam, willingly or unwillingly.”
- “. . .even though generally Islamic followers will say that they ‘believe’ in Jesus and respect Him and the Bible, in fact, neither is really true.”
Designated Terror Group Hamas-CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) were called in by one Muslim student’s parents, who spoke to the principal.
Hamas-CAIR‘s Executive Director Mustafaa Carroll, who has openly stated that Muslims are above the law, told the district, “Only a strong response to this attempt at student indoctrination will send a message that our schools must never be incubators of hate.”
Student indoctrination? Hello pot? This is kettle.
I don’t’ recall Mr. “Above the law” Carroll lifting his voice while Islam has been used to indoctrinate thousands of American kids around the country, such as any number of these incidents listed here. Why? Because they fit his agenda.
CAIR’s Houston director told KHOU 11 News that the Foster HS principal confirmed what the teacher handed out, and said that he is not happy about it.
A Lamar ISD spokesman released the following statement to KHOU 11 News: “We’re disappointed to learn one teacher made independent changes to a lesson plan, resulting in information being given that didn’t follow subject matter, or state and local curriculum plans. As soon as this issue was brought to our attention, the administration addressed the situation with the teacher. Ensuring our students have access to factual information, given in the proper context, is a priority in our District. Arbitrary curriculum decisions, which are clearly outside of the guidelines, won’t be tolerated.”
The District added that the teacher will face “appropriate disciplinary measures.”
So, let’s get this straight, pointing out the truth about Islam and its ideology and history demands “appropriate disciplinary measures.” However, if you teach Islam according to how Muslim Brotherhood front groups like CAIR want, then it’s just fine. Does anyone else see a problem with this scenario?
At least one of the students stood up for their teacher. Byron Randle told Click to Houston, “He wanted us to make our own opinion. Everything he gives us he wants us to make our own opinion. He’s like the one of the most neutral guys I know.”
Here’s copies of the pages the teacher gave out. Share your thoughts below and if you want to share your thoughts with the principal, here’s his contact information:
4400 FM 723
Richmond, TX 77406
Phone: (832)223-3800Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.