As previously reported by BenSwann.com’s Derrick Broze, former Florida Senator Bob Graham claims that Saudi Arabia funded the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, and in an interview with the New York Times, Graham won’t stop until the truth is out.
“Number one, I think the American people deserve to know the truth of what has happened in their name. Number 2 is justice for these family members who have suffered such loss and thus far have been frustrated largely by the U.S. government in their efforts to get some compensation,” said the former head of the Senate Intelligence Committee to the Times.
Graham said that a smoking gun, in this case, is contained in 80,000 documents being reviewed by a federal judge in south Florida. The documents are being reviewed by the judge thanks to the work of FloridaBulldog.org’s investigative journalist, Dan Christensen, who submitted a FOIA request to obtain those documents. These documents, which are being released little by little, show a connection between a wealthy Florida family, the Saudi royal family and the hijackers.
Graham, who was the former head of the intelligence Senate committee and who had firsthand knowledge of these documents, says that the FBI is covering up the fact that it investigated this family. Judge Andrew Napolitano told Fox News’ Shepard Smith that he believes that Graham has seen the documents and knows exactly what’s in them (3:34).
“To me, the most simple, unanswered question of 9/11 is, did the 19 hijackers act alone or were they assisted by someone in the United States?” he said to the Times. “The official position of the United States government is they acted alone. My motivation is to try to answer that question. Did they act alone or did they have a support structure that made 9/11 possible?”
Smith noted that if the government of Saudi Arabia, not people, but the government, aided and financed the terrorists of 9/11, then it was an act of war. “If what Senator Graham is alleging is true, that’s an act of war … they killed over 3,000 of our people,” Smith said.
“He’s also alleging the flip side of this, which is the American government knows about it and is covering it up,” said Napolitano.
Napolitano noted that President Obama signed an arms deal last year with the Sauds for $60 billion to provide weapons to them for the next ten years. “It’s a very dangerous stew here,” said Napolitano.
Click here to listen to an exclusive interview with Congressman Walter Jones on the fight to release the 28-pages, 9/11 report.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.