Our Constitution was framed by the unrestrained and deliberate consultations of "we the people." The undermining of our Constitution has been occurring for decades, but once our Republic is gone it may leave a void to be filled for decades with civil unrest and despotism. There are those who ignore or fail to honor their oath to uphold our Constitution and Rule of Law - principles needed to stop subsidizing the corruption.
Ward W. Keesecker wrote an article titled "The High Calling of Teachers" in School Life, May 1953. In that article, he wrote:
"Democracy was the cause of the downfall of the Weimar Republic. By asserting democratic rights and principles, it could actually paralyze constitutional procedures and processes…thus the individual who takes 'democracy' as his 'faith' or 'religion' decides for himself what is right or wrong; freedom from 'old doctrines, traditions, and principles. History has shown democracy, both political and as 'a way of life' have led to destruction, decadency and could even be considered 'debauching.'"
That's a disconcerting statement, but true.
The basic tenant and ideology shared by elitists – centralization of power, collective, and opposition to freedom. Our Bill of Rights and Constitution were written to protect against these intrusions.
"Progressives want to pervert this safeguard by enslaving 'the individual so that he becomes the marionette of the centralized power," wrote Keesecker.
"School of Darkness" by Italian born Bella V. Dodd, an Ex-Communist infiltrated and was involved in the early development of such organizations as the American Federation of Teachers, NEA, A.F.L., CIO (now AFLCIO) and other labor organizations for decades is worth reading, genus. She reveals the tactics used to attract individuals into supporting the ideology. The following excerpts supports argument and intent behind the rhetoric:
- "We are a revolutionary party, not a reform group."
- "Actual reforms were anathema to our strategy, as was getting out the vote …. main goal was revolution and dictatorship of the proletariat."
- "…offers and vague promises of future social betterment attracted voters."
- "Using the youth, minority groups and women because they were easily moved through emotional appeals - moral justification has a terrific impact in any movement."
- "Negroes were used as instruments to further platform and ideology."
- "Exalting evil, ridiculing right or good and vilifying outdated morals and virtues; mocking patriotism - all are to be changed."
She writes that everything they did to play on intellectual, humanitarian, racial, and religious sensibilities succeeded in conditioning the American people. No convention of teachers went unnoticed - national office would contact members who had infiltrated these organizations and have them introduce and/or oppose certain issues -focus on federal aid and separation of church and state.
Old virtues were ridiculed - "one must follow natural impulses to live life to the fullest and not be restrained by rigidity or righteous standards of a moral order." Mainstream media, like today, readily joined in, along with others. Under the influence of sophistry, vices and excesses of mankind would be referred to as diseases and accepted as such. That which can be controlled by the will is not a disease. Remember Skousen's list of communist goals? What is condensed here, summarizes what Dodd described in her book:
~ Eliminate prayer and/or any religious expression in schools – separation of church/state
~ Infiltrate religious institutions replacing them with "social religion" – discredit Bible
~ Break down cultural standards of morality promoting pornography, obscenity in all media forms
~ Discredit Founding Fathers as being aristocrats and out of touch with "common man"
~ Present homosexuality, degeneracy, promiscuity as normal, natural and healthy
~ Discredit Constitution deeming it inadequate, old-fashion, out of touch with modern needs (a "living" document) - promote new world order
~ Stress need to raise children away from influence of parents - attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children as too suppressive - basically discredit the family as an institution - "takes a village to raise a child"
~ Gain control of and obtain positions in art arena - eliminate all good sculpture from parks & buildings – promote ugly, repulsive meaningless forms
~ Eliminate laws governing obscenity - censorship; violation of free speech and press
~ Eliminate and vilify House Committee on Un-American Affairs and all laws/procedures that interfere with operation of Communist/Marxist/socialism apparatus and their organizations
~ Dispense with loyalty oaths and take over one or both political parties in US
~ Use technical decisions of courts weakening basic American institutions - violation of civil rights
~ Support socialist movements – education, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
~ Gain control of schools, teachers and student organizations, textbooks, publications – use to indoctrinate socialist (Marxist ideals; now Islamic) – soften curriculum
~ Use students to encourage and foster protests against government programs, agencies or organizations that attack or promote investigations into Communist/Marxist/socialist activities
~ Infiltrate all media, labor unions, and big business – obtain key positions to effect policy changes
~ Disparage all forms of American culture; discourage teaching American history - more emphasis on Russian/Communist/Marxist/socialist history (now Islamic culture and religion)
~ Treat behavioral problems as psychiatric disorder; dominate psychiatric profession to facilitate mental health laws as means to gain coercive control over the opposition
All of the above were discussed in Dodd's book. Combine objectives above and the following below from the Muslim's, "The Project" (1982) and you have recipe for the destruction of our Republic:
- Networking and coordinating actions between likeminded Islamist organizations;
- Avoiding open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals - maintain appearance of "moderation";
- Infiltrating and taking over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood's collective goals;
- Using deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions
- Avoiding social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist powerbase in the West or provoke a lash back against Muslims;
- Putting into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western … establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing "academic" studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
- Building extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals;
- Involving ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;
- Instrumentally using existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
- Drafting Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;
- Inflaming violence and keeping Muslims living in the West "in a jihad frame of mind";
- Supporting jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;
- Making the Palestinian cause a global wedge issue for Muslims;
- Adopting the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a keystone in the plan for global Islamic domination;
- Instigating a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and rejecting any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them;
"The process by which democracies decline is...subtle... What happens is that they are slowly drained of what makes them democratic, by a process of internal decay and mounting indifference...." — England's Supreme Court Justice Lord Sumption
Again, if our legislators are so intent in "improving our lot in life" and "easing our pain," then why does legislation contain funding mechanisms that line the pockets of corporate entities, financial institutions, special interest groups and their own personal portfolios? Anyone questioning or scrutinizing legislation with respect to ramification or consequences when implemented, are attacked, mercilessly vilified, or considered "wacko birds." One has to ask – why?
The war on poverty/women, inequality, and class warfare are emotional appeals utilized to get the people's vote, maintain status quo or advance an ideology. Just to remind you, the number of people living in poverty is 47,118,978; receiving food stamps 47,386.665 - an increase of more than 9.5 million and 23.7 million respectively since 2008.
Legislation passed over the last 50 years was supposed to combat poverty, the disparity between the "haves and have-nots" and increase opportunities for all. Instead, we have a "nanny state" with no "real reform" or improvement in our quest for "the American Dream." One thing is definitely clear: It has produced a "loyal" voting base. Increasing rules and regulations stifles the entrepreneurial spirit, leading me to believe that our government is subduing everyone into a false sense of security. Again, why?
Tocqueville once observed "Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word: equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude."
Remember Upton Sinclair writing to Norman Thomas: "The American People will take Socialism, but they won't take the label. I certainly proved it in the case of EPIC. Running on the Socialist ticket, I got 60,000 votes, and running on the slogan to 'End Poverty in California' I got 879,000. I think we simply have to recognize the fact that our enemies have succeeded in spreading the Big Lie. There is no use attacking it by a front attack; it is much better to out-flank them."
My final thoughts come from a French socialist, Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, "General Idea of the Revolution in the Nineteenth Century," (1923):
"To be GOVERNED is to be kept in sight, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right, nor the wisdom, nor the virtue to do so.
To be GOVERNED is to be at every operation, at every transaction, noted, registered, enrolled, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. It is, under pretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be placed under contribution, trained, ransomed, exploited, monopolized, extorted, squeezed, mystified, robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, despised, harassed, tracked, abused, clubbed, disarmed, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold, betrayed; and to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, outraged, dishonored.
That is government; that is its justice; that is its morality."
This is Part 2 in a series. Click here to read Part 1.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.