This report is indisputable proof that high treason and the plan for the establishment of world government under a “New Order of Nations” are being brought about by the efforts of domestic enemies among the commissioned ranks within our own military. It is also proof that the plan has been greatly delayed.
“It is inconceivable that those with power and wealth would not band together with a common bond, a common interest, and a long-range plan to decide and direct the future of the world.”
― Milton William Cooper, Behold A Pale Horse, (Light Technology Publishing, December 1, 1991), Introduction, p. 2
This is an extension of my earlier article from October 30, 2013, entitled Treason: The Disarmament of the United States, and the Declaration of World Government.
A 134-page unclassified book, published in January 1992 by the United States Army War College Strategic Studies Institute, details a revision of an earlier plan that had projected world government to be in effect by the target year of 2000. The report is called A World 2010: A New Order of Nations. The efforts to cement world government by the year 2000 were significantly set back by the work of American patriotic organizations, the formation of constitutional unorganized state militias, and most importantly, the elite’s inability to disarm the American people.
The plan is taught in the War College and in all of the U.S. military academies, as the answer to war. They could not be doing what they’re doing in Washington, D.C. ― they could not be placing American troops under United Nations or NATO command; they could not be subverting the Constitution for the united States of America, which all officers and enlisted men are sworn to protect and defend against all enemies foreign and domestic ― if the highest ranking officers in all five branches of our military services were not complicit in this plan. It is all to hasten the promulgation of world government under a global economic and sociopolitical power monopoly of the State.
None of this is being brought about by accident, but by strategic long-term planning, by carefully manipulating and propagandizing the populations of the world. And the Officer Corps of the United States military is deeply involved.
A World 2010 describes a world where the influence of the super-power of the 20th century is greatly diminished, and where the government of the nation has collapsed and reorganized into several new national entities. It also portrays a world where 20th century third world nations achieve a new status in the world’s family of nations, where new international status and alignments lead to a New World Order.
The new order places the nations of the world in 2010 into five groups according to their relationship to modernization and industrialization under a centralized system of global authority.
The following are notable excerpts from the Report Documentation Page of the book:
On line item 13a, it labels the type of this report as “Forecast,” denoting the prediction or at least an estimation of a future event or trend:
On line item 13b, it illustrates that the time covered for this report is between the years 1992 to 2010, denoting at present that this time frame for completion was not realized:
The subject terms on the same page are listed as: “Future, forecast, international order, devolution of power, postindustrial,” indicating that a postindustrial society in the target nation is essential to the completion of the forecast:
The Abstract in line item 19 gives a brief but concise synopsis of the plan:
So you see the redistribution of wealth straight out of the Communist Manifesto playbook, and the Hegelian Dialectic playing out in that the Soviet Union had to collapse ― or at least the people had to perceive that it did (see The Perestroika Deception by Col. Anatoliy Golitsyn) ― in order to usher in the new era of peace.
However, what does “peace” truly mean to the people trying to bring it about? Karl Marx, the man who gave structure to the modern socialist philosophy, defined the meaning of peace according to the religion of the Marxist ideology:
“The meaning of peace is the absence of opposition to socialism.”
Now you know exactly what the U.N. “peace keepers” are for and what “world peace” truly means to these people. The “peace keepers” are occupation forces for the enforcement of world totalitarian socialist government, and the world army formed for the destruction of any and all opposition to its completion. State Department Memorandum 7277 and Public Law 87-297 codify this.
You have to understand that the terms used by these people are almost always a metaphor with an esoteric (hidden) meaning embedded within the outward meaning. I this case, “peace” means the absolute suppression of opposition to the desired political ideology.
Going further into detail, here is the entire text of the Foreword of A World 2010 on page v, written by Major General William A. Stofft, U.S. Army Commandant:
This book is a description of a plausible future world environment for the years around 2010. This environment describes a world where the influence of one superpower of the 20th century is diminished and where the government and the nation of the other has collapsed and reorganized into several new national entities. It also portrays a world where 20th century Third World nations achieve a new status in the world’s family of nations. The author depicts in this book a world where new international status and alignments lead to a new world order of nations. The new order places the nations of the world in 2010 in five groups according to their relationship to modernization and industrialization.
The author created the concepts for A World 2010 and its forecasts in 1984. The narrative was published in an Army document in 1986 entitled, A World 2010: A Decline of Superpower Influence. The concepts for this world were based on the author’s interpretation of basic trends existing during the last half of the 20th century. These trends have a high probability of enduring through the year 2010, as well as shaping the world environment well into the 21 st century. The 2010 environment focused on a devolution of world power and a new order of nations. The author perceived a world where new democratic governments and free-market economies of nations, including the East European nations and the Soviet Union, were developing and competing for power and world markets. The author described a world of increasing nuclear disarmament and a down-sized, CONUS-stationed military force. The concepts were sound, the forecasts were valid, but the time of the occurrence of many events was 20 years earlier than 2010. The forecasts did not anticipate an above normal Soviet rate of change effected by the former Soviet leader, Gorbachev, and the Russian leader, Yeltsin, in the 1990s. The author believed that because of these changes it was time to update the forecasts of the world in 2010. The concepts in the 1991 forecasts have been advanced to emphasize a new order of nations and to examine its impact on the national security of th. United States.
The author wrote this book for the Strategic Studies Institute. United States Army War College, as a contribution to long-range strategic futures and planning. The book and the forecasts, inferences, and any conclusions it contains were designed by the author to be a basis for the development of alternative future world scenarios for strategic planning by the Department of Defense and other government agencies.
The perception of developing new democratic governments is a key giveaway. Democracy is the code word for socialism, and it was revolutionary political theorist Vladimir Lenin, leader of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic, who said:
“Democracy is indispensable to socialism.”
Also, the forecast of “long-range strategic futures and planning” confirms the conspiratorial view of history. These types of plans are not organic, and are not a product of the accidental view of the way the world works. They are conceived, planned, analyzed, streamlined, allocated for, funded, manned, and carried out.
This is a list of the contents as it appears in the report:
CHAPTER 1: Background and Process
CHAPTER 2: World International Order
CHAPTER 3: World Population
CHAPTER 4: World Interdependence and Sociopolitical Change
CHAPTER 5: World Energy. Science, Technology, and Space Exploration
CHAPTER 6: World Military Status
CHAPTER 7: National Challenges
CHAPTER 8: The Impact of the New Order
CHAPTER 9: U.S. Military Forces
All of this makes a case that our Officer Corps of the United States military is a captured operation at the highest levels of the command structure. If you were sitting on the jury, how would you find the defendant?
Here is the description of the U.S. Army War College from its official website:
The purpose of US Army War College at this time in our Nation’s history is to produce graduates from all our courses who are skilled critical thinkers and complex problem solvers in the global application of Landpower. Concurrently, it is our duty to the Army to also act as a “Think Factory” for Commanders and Civilian Leaders at the strategic level worldwide and routinely engage in discourse and debate on ground forces’ role in achieving national security objectives.
“The global application of Landpower.” What does that mean exactly? Establishing a system of world government and a new order of nations. That’s why acting as a “‘Think Factory’ at the strategic level worldwide” is essential for global conquest.
The United States armed forces have become the police force of the world under the authority of the United Nations and also under the North American Treaty Organization, which was formed under the auspices of the United Nations. Never forget that the U.N. was formed by high-level members of the Council on Foreign Relations, the American arm of the International Socialist round table groups, and by Soviet nationals and communist spies such as Alger Hiss, who had infiltrated U.S. government agencies.
Since the United Nations was created in 1945, every man appointed to the position of Under Secretary-General for Political and Security Council Affairs, has been a member of the communist party. And, not surprisingly, every single Secretary-General since the U.N.’s formation in 1945 has been a socialist. The leadership is perhaps the most revealing fact of all concerning the powers that control the United Nations from the shadows. Fundamentally, there isn’t much of a difference between the two, but socialism is always the political arm that turns the gears of the communist ideology.
We are arrayed against the most powerful military forces and weapons that the world has ever known. We are arrayed against the most powerful propaganda machine in the world. We are arrayed against the highest level of technology ever developed on this planet. We are arrayed against an oligarchy of wealthy individuals who want to bring the world under socialism in order to enslave the common man, and concentrate the wealth of the world into their hands. We are arrayed against people who, if they don’t have the brains to come up with ideas and plans and techniques with which to outsmart you, then they have the money and resources to fund those who do have the brains. The U.S. Army War College and its Strategic Studies Institute, by its own admission, one of those means by which the ideas, plans and techniques are being conceived.
However, they are all fools.
They have misjudged the American people, and they have misjudged their ability to pull-off their plan to force this country into a “new order of nations.” And if they try, the American people are not going to stand for it. There isn’t an army on the face of this earth ― even comprised of millions of troops from various countries marching under the banner of U.N. authority ― that can occupy the United States. Especially with our 150 million gun owners. Even if only 10 million of us decide to uphold the laws of our state and the union, suppress insurrections, and repel invasions in accordance with the law, the socialists don’t stand a chance.
Until the Second Article and Amendment to the Constitution for the united States of America is dealt with; until the entire legal precedent and framework for the unorganized militias of the several states is dealt with, amended or repealed, including Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution, Title XVII, Chapter 250, Section 02 of my state Constitution of Florida, the Constitutions of all 50 states which mandate the formation and training of militias, the United States Code 10 U.S. Code § 311, The Federalist Papers , and Supreme Court rulings ; until the enemies of our Republic deal with this well-established legal framework, then any and all attempts to disarm the American people are null and void from inception and therefore unlawful.
The United States owns more guns per resident than any other nation in the world. The latest numbers show 97.0 per 100 residents. The U.S. has over 50% more firearms per capita than the next two highest nations, Serbia and Yemen, and three times as many as major European countries such as France and Germany.
We also currently have about 22 million veterans, according to the Department of Veterans Affairs:
That is a HUGE roadblock in the way of the plan to disenfranchise and dismantle the militias, disarm our people, dissolve our national boundaries, and merge our country into a new order of nations. In fact, it is THE roadblock.
The United States military services are either operating within the law and according to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, or they are operating outside of it. By their actions, the command staff of the armed forces of the U.S. military are effectively operating as outlaws; a gang of thugs. According to the law, they may then very well be the definition of traitors. See Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution for the united States of America, the “Treason Clause.”
In my open letter to the U.S. military back in May of 2013, I cited an excerpt of the book War Is A Racket by Major General Smedley D. Butler, the most decorated Marine in American history, which was a synopsis of how the elite attempted to use him to lead a fascist military coup d’état in 1934 to takeover our elected government and install a military dictatorship.
The book also describes how he spent his career as a military officer hustling for private corporate interests, and admonishing military personnel to “realize that they are being used by the owning elites as a publicly subsidized goon squad.”
Maj. Gen. Butler said in his book:
“I served in all commissioned ranks from a second Lieutenant to a Major General. And during that time, I spent most of my time being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street, and for the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for capitalism. I suspected I was part of the racket all the time. Now I am sure of it.”
He is also quoted as saying:
“There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights . . . We must permit the youth of the land who would bear arms to decide whether or not there should be war.”
If and when the paid mercenaries come ― the racketeers for capitalism and the “peace keeping” occupation forces of the new order of nations ― when they do come as they surely will, when they push our backs up against the wall, the rest of the American people who harbor the inherent propensity of Liberty but aren’t fully awake yet, will come to the full realization of all of this with that extra push, and will finally understand that a decision has to be made right then and there.
I know we are going to win the war that is coming, because you can’t beat someone who is not afraid to die and believes in what they’re doing.
We’re going to be facing troops that are only doing it for a paycheck and a promise of a retirement check. Mercenaries don’t fight when they start to experience casualties, and when the casualties start to outweigh the value of the paycheck and the promised retirement that will never come.
Look what they’re going to be facing: men and women who believe in what they’re fighting for; who believe in ideals and principles; whose Creator-endowed natural human rights cannot be amended nor repealed; those Americans who are ready and willing to die in the defense of those ideals and principles.
When it comes right down to it, we won’t run from the battlefield, but the enemy will assuredly fire the first shot, as they always do, and historically whoever fires the first shot ultimately loses the battle.
And I know just what all the lukewarm fundamentalist Christians are thinking, “Live by the sword, die by the sword.” That modern interpretation is taken from Matthew 26:2, when Jesus admonished Peter, “Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword,” because he knew that they were hopelessly outnumbered, and to engage at that time would have been futile. Whether or not this philosophy is taken out of context, subjective, or spoken in its literal interpretation, I’m not advocating violence. I don’t want a fight. But if the enemies of freedom are successful in engineering a fight here at home, then all of our lives will change drastically. I’m advocating a strong defense, because those of us on the right side of history — in order to remain on the right side — must not initiate the battle.
The main point that I’m trying to make is that it is right to withstand evil. Remember the commanding words of Jesus to his followers, when he said unto them in the Gospel of Saint Luke, chapter 22, verse 36:
“But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.”
With that said, if the argument is right, it will hold up under the law and the laws of the universe. It will hold up under close scrutiny in its relation to what is moral and just. It will prevail both in a court of law, in the court of public opinion, and in the sight of our Creator God. That’s why not one in a thousand Americans are even aware of the plan to enslave us and our children under a global system of international socialism.
The plan is all out in the open in the public domain, documented, published and disclosed in military manuals, the federal register, the congressional record, legislation, executive orders, presidential decision directives, and national security study memorandums. Who do you know that reads and studies these documents, though? This is why we are collectively complicit. Deception is one of the most powerful and effective tools wielded by the enemy.
I wrote all about all of this in October of 2013, detailing how the treason has already been done on paper and how it now has to be sold to the American people and the world. That article obviously struck a chord with a great many people, because it remains my most-read posting of all time.
None of what I have written about is a secret, and none of it is a conspiracy, because conspiracies are committed by two or more people in the shadows, away from the bright lights of exposure. However, with all of the overwhelming evidence that we have all been retroactively betrayed, which is readily available to anyone and everyone who cares enough to take the time to study it, the blame rests firmly on us as a whole; we the American people.
In my War Powers of Government blog, which explains how America has been under emergency rule since March 9th of 1933, I included Senator George Malone’s warning to the people of the United States that we would have already acted if we had known the truth about what was being planned for us.
I’m going to include it again here, because it is so very, very important and timeless:
“I believe — I actually believe this — that if the people of this nation suddenly, fully understood what the Congress has done to them over the years, they would move on Washington. They would not wait for an election. It all adds up to a preconceived plan to destroy the economic and social independence of the United States.”
Henry Ford preempted this statement with this jest: “It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand . . . for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
The same goes for the Officer Corps of our military. There is no longer any excuse whatsoever for complacency or indifference. All the warnings have been sounded already. The watchmen are coming down from the wall. The trumpets are no longer at their lips.
In the words of Dietrich Bonhoeffer:
“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
Now that you know the truth, will you remain silent and apathetic?
It should be known, especially for any misguided readers who may think I’m a military protestor, that I am a veteran of the United States Marine Corps. I am a Sergeant of Marines. Once a Marine, always a Marine, and this is not easy for me to delve into, research, and write about. But I must, because the truth must come to light and compels me to expose it no matter where it leads; no matter the anguish of spirit it might cost.
Although I have great respect for my fellow Marines and Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen who served with honor and took their sworn Oath seriously with no expiration date, I especially hold the Officer Corps of the U.S. military services in derision for committing high treason against the Supreme Law of the Land, against the Constitution for the united States of America, and against the American people in levying war against this Republic in accordance with Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution, and in accordance with 18 U.S. Code § 2381.
Marine Corps four-star General James “Mad Dog” Mattis, retired Commander of U.S. Central Command, gave an open warning to the traitors and any would-be traitors in the U.S. government and Department of Defense. The message was relayed through General Mattis’ long-time friend and former Kansas State Trooper, Dr. Greg Evensen.
The warning is thus:
“Do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors in Washington will write about what we did for a thousand years.”
General Mattis knows what I know from studying history, that they will overplay their hand, as they always, always do.
Retired U.S. Army Command Sergeant Major Dan Page also recently confirmed the complicity of the Officer Corps of the U.S. military in treason, and its involvement in the establishment of world government.
In a radio broadcast interview with Rick Wiles of TruNews from Thursday, July 10, 2014, Sgt. Maj. Dan Page (Ret.) explained in detail why 2015 is the start date for a series of forecasted actions to collapse the United States so that a global regime can emerge.
Click here to listen >> (58:59)
Rick Wiles talks briefly about how as signs have intensified over the last two years that a revolution is underway in this country, he has often asked whether there are ANY U.S. military command level personnel willing to stand up and come forward to tell the American people precisely what is happening.
Well, he FINALLY found one who isn’t afraid to tell the truth.
Sgt. Maj. Dan Page was the senior enlisted advisor to the commanding officer of AFRICOM before his retirement, and spent a great deal of time in Army Special Forces Warfare Command, with a specialty in psychological warfare operations (PSYOPS), a term for asymmetric warfare used to destroy a nation from within, without employing direct military contact.
Sgt. Maj. Page has been speaking out about the sinister plan that is underway now to engineer a new order of nations and merge America into a world totalitarian socialist government. In this broadcast, he details how the United States of America has been targeted for a controlled takedown and that we are currently in the final stages of the operation.
The following is a list of key data points addressed in the discussion:
- What prompted Sgt. Maj. Page to retire was the Secretary of the Army visiting troops in Africa during the mid-90’s, with the sole purpose to garner the feedback of the enlisted ranks on forthcoming policy changes incorporating: 1) implementing a policy of active homosexuality throughout the military; 2) women engaged in combat roles; and 3) qualifying support for a changing military mission, which he called the “New World Army,” and described its new role as a domestic police force within the continental United States (CONUS).
- According to U.S. military command, they are going to redirect the armed forces into covert, low-intensity combat scenarios that will involve “domestic terrorism” within the United States.
- The definition of “domestic terrorist” is being rebranded to specifically refer to these key factors: 1)Caucasian male between the ages of 18-65; 2) one who supports the Second Amendment; 3) one who believes in the second coming of Jesus Christ; 4) one who is against illegal immigration; 5) one who is against homosexuality; and 6) one who holds to the traditional view of marriage.
- The redefining of “terrorist” is directed at purging the American patriots who would serve in a legal and lawful constitutional militia to uphold the laws of the union, suppress insurrections, and repel invasions.
- Dozens of high-ranking military flag officers have been purged by the Obama Administration for not going along with the plan, and the question arises: why have so few of them spoken out in condemnation of it?
- According to very high-level sources, there is a timeline that, starting in 2015, we are going to see drastic orchestrated events and crisis initiation take place in the philosophy of the Hegelian Dialectic, to cause the “97 percenters” of the people to demand action be taken against the “3 percenters,” who will receive the blame.
- The engineered events are designed, according to Sgt. Maj. Page, to create such havoc world-wide, that the majority of people are going to demand some form of protection from the federal government, which will in turn seize more power.
- The surge of illegal immigrant children flowing into our southern border is a manufactured invasion facilitated by the current administration to cripple us economically, socially, and culturally. Also mentioned are the 80+ Soviet “suitcase nukes” that are still missing from the Cold War. Note that former GRU spy, Colonel Stanislav Lunev, the highest-ranking Soviet military officer to defect from Russia to the United States, had the chief assignment during the 1980’s of finding locations within the U.S. to hide those bombs. Col. Lunev exposed that they planned to use illegal immigrants to walk the nukes across the border, and yet our entire southern border remains totally unprotected.
- According to the proposed timeline, the United States is to be merged into a North American Union by no later than 2017 via the negotiation of Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA), the final leg of the western NAFTA and GATT economic empire, which will place the U.S. within one social form of government and one economic system. With that said, recall the cover of the January 9, 1988 issue of The Economist magazine, which depicted a Phoenix (the symbolic metaphor of death and rebirth) standing atop a pile of burning currencies, including an American $5 bill, and wearing a gold medallion around its neck with the year 2018 inscribed on it. The headline reads: “Get Ready for a World Currency.”
- Dr. Daniel Daves’ prophetic dream is discussed during this interview, which projected onto skyscrapers the following three revelations to American onlookers:1) the United States has ceased to exist; 2) all property lines have been erased; and 3) the Dollar is dead.
- New technology and equipment, according to Sgt. Maj. Page, has been produced and integrated within the last two years, which is capable of projecting and filling the sky with any image. Also ready are psychological warfare computer components and Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) transmitters capable of sound projection, which can be used in tandem with the projected imagery to disrupt brain function, implant audio waves, and engineer a deception. The intended purpose of this audio/visual technology is of a religious nature.
- A highway system called the Karakoram Highway (or the Great Silk Road), built by the Chinese, which cost U.S. taxpayers $4 billion, starts at the southern end of China, stretches across the entire Eurasian landmass, and goes all the way down to the mouth of the Euphrates River. It runs along the ancient biblical Silk Road, which has been rebuilt with U.S. money, has 2ft. of concrete with 3ft. of asphalt on top to withstand extremely heavy loads, and will be used for military and commercial uses only. If you study eschatology, you can determine what this road will be used for. Research the Kings of the East from the books of Daniel and Revelation.
- Two distinct models are discussed for the dividing of the world into 10 economic regions, unions, or kingdoms.
- The Continuity of Government (COG) program is mentioned, when the exchange between Colonel Oliver North and Congressman Jack Brooks during the Iran-Contra hearings on Rex-84 (video below) was shut down by Senator Daniel Inouye when the line of questioning got too close to exposing the truth about the agenda to suspend the Constitution in favor of a military form of government under the code name: “Operation Garden Plot.” During the Bush Administration, they expanded the Continuity of Government program under Main Core, which mandates that in the event of civil disturbance or the declaration of martial law, the military will indefinitely inter a pre-selected list of millions of opposing American citizens in detention camps that have already been built aboard U.S. military bases. Main Core is codified in the National Defense Authorization Act for fiscal year 2012, and by the Supreme Court which upheld earlier this year the president’s authorization for the indefinite detention and assassination of American citizens with no due process of law.
<center> <iframe width=”640″ height=”360″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/fWaNFLEZODc?feature=player_embedded” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe> </center>
- The Army’s new combat training center in Quantico, Virginia is the first one in American history that is built to scale and resembles an American city, complete with a Baptist church. There is also the newly-renovated Military Operations on Urban Terrain Collective Training Facility (MOUT CTF), a mock 30-acre town (photo below) located aboard Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, where I served in the U.S. Marine Corps. Originally built in 1990, new additions to the facility, including a Baptist church, a police station and several farmhouses, have transformed the layout of the once “international” town into an American town. It is also being used to cross-train foreign troops from the United Nations and NATO in urban patrolling, forcible entry and night fighting techniques.
- An aire of extreme hatred and persecution of Christianity is sweeping throughout the military ranks, criminalizing the reading of the Bible and the mention of the name of Jesus Christ    .
- All U.S. military officers are currently being told that they serve at the discretion of the Congress, and if they want to have a career beyond their initial 6-year tour of duty, they must sign an agreement to obey presidential directives to shoot American citizens if it is so ordered. The first rendition of this was the infamous 29 Palms Combat Arms Survey (screen capture below) given by Lieutenant Commander Ernest Guy Cunningham on May 10, 1994, at 29 Palms Naval Base in California. Question #45 reads: “I would swear to the following code: I am a United Nations fighting person. I serve in the forces which maintain world peace and every nation’s way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.” And the final question, #46 reads: “The U.S. government declares a ban on the possession, sale, transportation, and transfer of all non-sporting firearms. A thirty (30) day amnesty period is permitted for these firearms to be turned over to the local authorities. At the end of this period, a number of citizen groups refuse to turn over their firearms. Consider the following statement: I would fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the U.S. government.” (Strongly disagree; Disagree; Agree; Strongly Agree; No opinion).
- Standard paper targets for U.S. military and federal rifle and pistol training depict a generic human outline. The new targets, however, now show human faces. Not foreign troops or terrorists, but distinctly American likenesses, confirming a 180° re-direct in training doctrine. Also, consider the recent “No More Hesitation” cardboard cut-out shooting targets of “non-traditional threats” ordered by the Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies, which include pregnant women, mothers, children in playgrounds, and elderly American gun owners. These targets have recently been discontinued from production due to the massive outrage expressed by consumers and law enforcement agencies, but the surplus are still in use.
- The psychological warfare tactic of defining people according to their races is being implemented to program military personnel to not associate with the humanity of combatants, thereby making it easier to kill.
- The opinion of Sgt. Maj. Page is that the massive flood of illegal immigrant children and adults are pawns in a political ploy, and he asks that if the social engineers are willing to misuse these children, what are they willing to do to the rest of us for political expediency?
- NATO troops are training to put down insurgents in the United States. Domestic police forces are also receiving similar training, in which the future insurgents are already labeled “white Christian males.”
- All of these plans and factors are very well-known among the command level Officer Corps of the U.S. military, and are not discussed with the lower field grade officers and enlisted ranks.
- Sgt. Maj. Page affirms that the ONLY way to avert this plan is if the men in America get off our collective asses, stand up and be men; stop wasting time focusing our male aggression and machismo on pointless distractions like sports (bread and circus) and direct it where it should be directed, in getting politically active and fighting at the state and local level, not at the federal level where our vote no longer counts. Mr. Wiles bookends this statement with the necessity for us all to get right with our Creator God, to stand firm on the foundation of our faith, underscoring the fact that it is right and just to withstand evil in all situations whatsoever.
When I first started out on this journey of research, study, and education of everything I was never taught by my parents, school teachers, college professors, and commissioned and non-commissioned mentors throughout my Marine Corps enlistment, I was still an idealist. I was an optimist, because I still trusted people, took them for their word, and believed what I was told by people in positions of authority, without ever verifying for myself the facts of what they were saying.
I only had a cursory grasp on approved textbook history, only ever discussed subjects within the acceptable mainline spectrum of debate, and couldn’t yet connect the dots and place the puzzle pieces together to see the big picture. I mistakenly thought that we could turn all of this around and restore our nation to the bastion of Liberty that it once was via our political system. I believed that every American service member was good and just, that the president, Congress and the Supreme Court were honest guardians of our Republic, and that the American people as a whole were enlightened, patriotic defenders of Freedom. I believed this was the land of the free and the home of the brave.
I was wrong, however, and all of my research since then has cast the wool from my eyes and shown me beyond a reasonable doubt that things are going to get a whole lot worse before they can ever even hope to begin to get better.
The parallels of history don’t lie, and maybe Solomon was trying to tell us something when he said that “there is nothing new under the sun.” What is, was, and what once was, will be. Human nature doesn’t change, and is forever and inexorably caught in the perpetual cycle of freedom and slavery, liberty and bondage, peace and war, plenty and famine. The pendulum shall swing. It shall swing and swing to its opposing apexes, and the only one who can stop it is God Almighty.
There is no political solution to our spiritual problem, and if we lose our fight for Freedom here in this country, then Freedom is gone for the entire world forever.
You had better understand that going in to this.
Please forward this to every veteran and active duty military personnel you know. The more of us who know about this plan, the better our chances of opposing and averting it. Thank you!Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.