History has shown that most of the brutal dictators of the past have share two or three mental illnesses. These illnesses include Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), Paranoid Personality Disorder (PPD) and Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). Given the direction of the country, it is legitimate to ask whether or not this President is indeed mentally ill. In my professional opinion, any combination of two of these mental illnesses would prevent a President from discharging his duties as prescribed by the Constitution of the United States.
The Twenty-Fifth Amendment-Section Four
"Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President…"
If the President could be shown to mentally ill, under the 25th Amendment he could be removed from office. With the publicly available information, and based upon my training and experience in mental health diagnostics, I have conducted a mental health status exam of this President.
The Mental Illnesses of Dictators
Before analyzing President Obama according to these criteria, based upon observed public behaviors, please allow me to make a few general observations with regard to three conditions. Narcissistic Personality Disorder
(NPD) sufferers believe that they are entitled to special privilege and that the rules of society apply to others but not to them. Paranoid Personality Disorder (PPD) individuals are people who are unusually suspicious in situations in which most people would not be concerned. They frequently change allies and lack stable relationships in their lives. Finally, Anti-Social Personality Disorder (ASPD) people are a combination of what we used to call a sociopath and a psychopath. These people are capable of doing great harm to another human being without feeling any empathy and remorse. This is the central element in the personality structure of a person who would commit genocide against their own people.
The remainder of this article explores if the current President is indeed mentally ill based upon the universally agreed upon diagnostic criteria as set forth by The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM).
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:
- Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
- Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
- Requires excessive admiration
- Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
- Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
- Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
- Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
- Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
Five out eight of these symptoms are sufficient cause to warrant a positive diagnosis. Obama is one of the most self-righteous people on the planet and we have numerous quotes which exemplify this point.
"We are five days away from fundamentally transforming America." Very few Americans had any idea what Obama meant by that quote. Six years into his presidency, it is clear that Obama meant to turn this country into an impoverished nation devoid of civil liberties. This is the ultimate expression of the communist legacy that he is trying to build.
This president does not tolerate normal criticism which comes with the territory of being a president. He has consistently sponsored legislation which inhibits the constitutionally guaranteed rights of legitimate protest with his support of the NDAA. This is the ultimate in haughtiness.
Obama exhibits extreme signs of feeling a sense of entitlement. His incessant misuse of the power of executive orders provides prima fascia evidence that "his will be done" and that he is above the law with regard to violating the constitutional rights of the American people.
Obama is an extremely exploitative person. However, in the grand scheme of politics, it is a needed survival skill to take advantage of people in one's climb to the top of the political world. Therefore, is Obama exploitative by nature, or, do the political realities of his position dictate the emergence of this trait as a survival skill? The jury is out on this one.
"You did not build that business." Remember that insulting and impersonal slap in the face of every small business owner in America? This statement is reflective of Obama's view that nobody is bigger than "my" government.
The President's statement in which he bragged he was really good at killing people by using drones speaks to his extreme level of insensitivity.
Of the eight traits associated with this disorder, I see seven of the eight with the eighth trait not being supported due to a lack of evidence.
President Obama clearly suffers from NPD. People with NPD can indeed function to some degree in society. However, they often make very ineffective leaders because they almost always put their needs ahead of the needs of the people they purport to serve.
Paranoid Personality Disorder
To make a positive diagnosis for this disorder, I would have to possess intimate details about the life of Obama. Unfortunately, that information is not readily available. Here are the traits of PPD.
- Suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her
- Is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates
- Is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her
- Reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events
- Persistently bears grudges (i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights)
- Perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others, and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack
- Has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of spouse or sexual partner
Certainly, Obama's known childhood experiences could be explored as a baseline of this part of the examination; what childhood experiences? Exactly! Who is his high school basketball coach? Do his teachers remember him? Who in the world is he? When you couple this hidden childhood with that of living with Frank Marshall Davis, undoubted scarred him and left him with feelings of extreme abandonment. This factor, alone, could prove to be the breeding ground for PPD.
As I have previously covered, I know that most of his first-degree relatives were involved in MK Ultra. Certainly the breeding ground for PPD is in place given his unstable background.
Since we lack highly detailed information about his personal life, it is difficult to affirmatively diagnose Obama with this disorder, except for one thing. Since becoming president, Obama has fired nearly 260 command level officers from the military. In contrast, President Bush fired two. This would be the expected actions of a highly paranoid individual in that he would dismantle the command structure of military in such a significant manner. Although I cannot point to the fact that Obama has a requisite number of traits which determines that he is suffering from PPD, I think it is highly likely.
Antisocial Personality Disorder
Of all the mental illnesses we could examine with regard to a leader's propensity to commit extreme violence against his people, this would be the most concerning of all the mental illnesses. This disorder also happens to be where Obama has exhibited extreme pathological behavior with regard to this affliction. The traits of ASPD are as follows:
- Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
- Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
- Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
- Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
- Reckless disregard for safety of self or others
- Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations
- Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt an individual. They may display a glib, superficial charm and can be quite voluble and verbally facile (e.g., using technical terms or jargon that might impress someone who is unfamiliar with the topic). Lack of empathy, inflated self-appraisal, and superficial charm are features that have been commonly included in traditional conceptions of psychopathy and may be particularly distinguishing of Antisocial Personality Disorder in prison or forensic settings where criminal, delinquent, or aggressive acts are likely to be nonspecific. These individuals may also be irresponsible and exploitative in their sexual relationships (see the work of Jerome Corsi in this regard).
I wonder what Ambassador Stevens would say?
We know that this administration fired two senior command officers and prevented them from attempting to rescue Ambassador Stevens and his bodyguards, at Benghazi, while the attack was in progress. We also know that he and other senior level members of his administration watched by drone as the events unfolded and culminated in the deaths of Stevens and his team. As I have documented on this website, the evidence points to the fact that Stevens was the conduit which connected Obama to the arming of al-Qaeda in support of the Libyan and Syrian rebels.
Obama's use of drones to kill not only foreign nationals, but three American citizens, speaks to his depraved indifference to human life. The fact that he is continuing the war in Afghanistan, despite his campaign promises to the contrary, speaks to his absolutely reckless disregard for human life. People have been killed by drones as they attend weddings, babies die in their mother's arms, and children are maimed and killed by these machines and Obama brags that he is good at killing people with drones.
Obama has extreme superficial charm. After all, he twice fooled a nation of sheep with his manufactured demeanor. Obama is highly impulsive. His assistants do not know if he will attend an intelligence briefing or will he be on the golf course.
President Obama has never held a real job. He has served as a community agitator (err community activist), a state senator, a less than a one-term US Senator and then of course, a President. Where is his employment history? The bottom line is that this President has never held a regular job.
The President has engaged in repeated acts of lying and breaking the law as witnessed by the events at Benghazi, the NSA spy scandal, the IRS harassment scandal, Obama's spying on AP reporters, Fast and Furious gun running to the Mexican drug cartels, etc. This administration has been little more than one great big criminal enterprise.
President Obama's conduct in the handling of the Michael Brown crisis in Ferguson in which he clearly and intentionally exacerbated the crisis by dwelling on the "communities of color and their strained relationships with law enforcement". As true, or inaccurate as this statement was, it served to incite violence from those who were already upset. Presidential speeches are measured and weighted for their psychological effect on the public. Obama knew exactly what he was doing.
The sum total of Obama's actions demonstrate a willful disregard for the welfare of others. ASPD individuals frequently use aliases. Do you think that "Barry," the student attending Occidental College, would ever do such a thing?
Of the seven traits listed above, one would have to claim the presence of four of the seven traits in order to justify a diagnosis of ASPD. I see six of seven traits being exhibited by President Obama. His superficial charm, his lack of remorse for his heinous acts and his inability to learn from his mistakes, unquestionably cast him in the role of being an ASPD individual.
Obama may or not be paranoid, although his treatment of the military would indicate that he is. Unquestionably, President Obama is suffering from NPD and ASPD. This is very concerning because a leader with NPD would not hesitate to put his needs ahead of the country that he is leading. This fact, combined with his definitive diagnosis, of an ASPD sufferer means that a person with the combination of these two traits would not hesitate to carry out acts of extreme violence against individuals and groups perceived as being a threat to the authority and position of President Obama.
We, indeed, have much to be concerned over and based upon the evidence, I would encourage the Cabinet to invoke Section Four of the Twenty-Fifth Amendment. This President is not capable of discharging his duties under the disabilities clause.Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.