Another worldwide brouhaha over a “Muslim hate crime” and then the subsequent media after it is exposed as a faked incident by a Muslim.
The majority of “hate crimes” against Muslims are committed or faked by Muslims in order to give some evidence of the big lie of “Islamophobia.”
UPDATE: Police now say the reported attack on an 11-year-old girl wearing a hijab "described in the original news release did not happen." Full details: www.cbc.ca/1.4487716
Posted by CBC Toronto on Friday, January 12, 2018
Before this “hate crime” was even vetted, the increasingly unfit Prime Minister Justin Trudeau exploited it to further the imposition of sharia in Canada. He has yet to make a comment.
Attacks on Jews are double the attacks on Muslims in Canada, and Trudeau never said a word.
An assailant, in two attempts within 10 minutes, cut the girl’s hijab using scissors while she was walking to school with her brother on Friday, a Toronto police spokeswoman said.
“I felt confused, scared, terrified,” Khawlah Noman, who is in Grade 6, told reporters at her school on Friday.
“I screamed. The man just ran away. We followed this crowd of people to be safe. He came again. He continued cutting my hijab again.”
What a vicious liar.
These lies and smears against non-Muslims are encouraged by a media and political elite that richly rewards such claims. Reporting a hate crime that is faked should be a criminal offense. How many people were harassed and interrogated by the police as a result of this hate crime?
Alleged attack on hijab-wearing girl didn’t happen: Police
CP24, January 14, 2018:
After investigating an incident where an 11-year-old girl alleged a man cut off her hijab on her way to school last week, police now say the event does not appear to have happened.
On Jan. 12, the girl told police that she was on her way to Pauline Johnson Public School in Scarborough when a man dressed in black came up behind her. She said the man pulled off the hood to her jacket and cut off her hijab with a pair of scissors before fleeing the area.
Toronto police responded and said they were investigating the alleged incident as a hate crime.
However police said Monday morning that after a thorough investigation, they don’t believe the incident happened.
“After a detailed investigation, police have determined that the events described in the original news release did not happen,” police said in a statement.
Police spokesman Mark Pugash declined to call the incident a hoax, but said police now consider the investigation closed.
“We are very thankful that this assault did not in fact happen. We won’t be commenting further,” the Toronto District School Board said in a short statement.
Article posted with permission from Pamela GellerFacebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.