As the mainstream media fawns over ambulance chasing attorney Michael Avenatti as he entered a "not guilty" plea after being indicted for ripping off porn star Stormy Daniels for $300,000, they continue to black out what should be a national headline story. I'm talking about the "most famous female attorney in the country" and "champion of women's rights," Gloria Allred, and her failure to honor an agreement she had with a prior client who was a victim of rape. Deanna Williams, the victim, told her side of a story that dwarfs anything that Avenatti has been involved in both in the amount of money and corruption on Thursday's broadcast of my new radio show, Setting Brushfires.
This is highly relevant, not just from the things I'm drawing from, but earlier this year, Allred and Avenatti were apparently working with the same goal in mind: Going after singer R. Kelly for sex with underage girls. However, we all know that both of them were merely competing for media attention and money.
On Thursday, I reported on the indictment of attorney Michael Avenatti for ripping off porn actress Stormy Daniels for $300,000. In that report, I briefly referenced how it seems to becoming more commonplace that attorneys are just ripping off their clients for six figures and specifically, I was referring to a series I’ve written on the case of Deanna Williams in Florida, who also had hundreds of thousands of dollars stolen and swindled from her that dwarf the figure attributed to Avenatti against Daniels. In addition, it appears the Williams own attorney at the time of her own settlement, Gloria Allred, pocketed another six-figure income on top of the agreed fees she and her partner and their firm’s Florida attorney received.
Williams spoke in an hour-long interview on Setting Brushfires Radio Show on Red State Talk Radio on Thursday morning about her nearly decade long ordeal, much of which has occurred due to Gloria Allred not honoring her retainer agreement with Williams regarding paying attorneys Williams hired to represent her in a civil rape case.
The story of Deanna Williams is a long, painful trail of a woman whose life was turned upside down when she was raped by a Major League Baseball player in 2009. The corruption that ensued in that case, then the corruption of attorneys, including Gloria Allred, and a man by the name of Scott Mager of Mager Paruas, who purchased the rights to sue her, along with the corruption of other attorneys she hired and judges who brought injustice against her is something you couldn’t even fathom to write.
I ask you, America, why is this not a national news story?
If you would like to help Ms. Williams retain an attorney out of the area to represent her, please consider contributing to her GoFundMe page: https://gofundme.com/r2c4n
For previous articles in this series:
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
- Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
- Exclusive: Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
- Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
- Florida “Republicans” Are Apparently OK Supporting Pro-Baby Murder & Corrupt Sheriff
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Decorates Himself In Same Fashion As Dictators Of The Past
- The Next Tier In Lee County, Florida Corruption: State Attorney Amira Fox
- Is The State Of Florida Going To Quietly Stand By As This Woman’s Life Hangs In The Balance As They Did With Terri Schiavo?
- Florida Sheriffs Association Silent On Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Fraud
- The Documents SW Florida Media Are Afraid To Show Lee County Citizens About Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Is “Women’s Rights” Attorney Gloria Allred Responsible For Leaving This Woman To Face Over A $1 Million Judgment?
- A Florida Bar Investigator, The State Attorney & A Sheriff – The Corruption Runs Deep
- Joe Biden Dropped Out Of The ’88 Presidential Election For Embellishing His Academic Record – Why Doesn’t Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Drop Out Of His Campaign?
- What Is With Florida Republicans Supporting Frauds, Police Impersonators & Those Tied To Islamic Terrorism?
- Gloria Allred Leaves Florida Woman Hanging Out To Dry While Greedy, Money Hungry Attorneys & Enabling, Corrupt Judges Pursue Her For Over $1 Million (Video)
- Florida Bar Drops The Ball On Attorney Grand Theft Of $200,000… Again!
- Florida Attorney Scott Mager Seems To Make A 6 Figure Job For Himself Against Rape Victim
- Exclusive Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff’s Office Can’t Produce Certification For Sheriff
- Why is Michael Avenatti’s Indictment For Ripping Off A Porn Star National News, But This Story Involving Gloria Allred Faces Blackout?
Article posted with permission from The Washington StandardDon't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.