A Kauai man was sentenced to one year probation and a $200 fine on May 29, 2014 for letting his 8-year-old son walk one mile home as punishment for getting in trouble at school. I wondered what the progressive courts would do to American parents who would allow their minor children to trek unaccompanied across Mexico, hanging on trains, on buses, walking with a coyote, in order to arrive in a more prosperous country where welfare and economic security would await them through the generosity of a president who decided to nullify the southern border?
Social services and progressives don’t seem to have any words of criticism for such neglectful parenting. On the contrary, they are praising their courage. I would not exactly call this type of parental abuse courage.
Nancy Pelosi assured the crowd gathered at the southern border that U.S. and Mexico are one nation, “a community with a border going through it.” When Pelosi was elected Speaker of the House in 2007, she made sure all funding for the 2006 Secure Fence Act ceased. Charles Krauthammer made a good point that, if a border fence is not really effective, why is there still a fence around the White House?
Compassion, it is so easy to be compassionate with other people’s money! Compassion is a human “feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken by misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate suffering.” What’s $4 billion when we are such a rich country and already in insurmountable debt? Yes, it’s true, charity begins at home but, we are told, nobody in the U.S. is suffering. These tattooed young men and women with 4-5 kids in tow are special economic victims that must be treated with compassion.
We don’t seem to have concern for the millions of Americans who are currently suffering in our own country. We don’t have pity, empathy, and the money to treat the elderly properly. We don’t have care and mercy for our sick veterans whom we treat with indifference and cruelty.
But we have selective compassion and humanity for the fellow human beings from Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala. After all, they are allegedly poor victims and United Nations wants to give them refugee status. They are refugees from their own mismanaged and corrupt governments whom they put in power time after time because they believe bigger governments are good. These shady governments are so crafty at what they do that they enrich themselves at the public socialist trough while keeping their citizens impoverished and suffering economic hardships.
- Is it compassionate to sneak foreign children and adults with active and incurable tuberculosis among unsuspecting American communities?
- Is it humane to infect healthy populations with measles, Chagas disease, lice, scabies, incurable TB, STDs, swine flu, rubella, and pneumonic plague? Diseases are not selective. They do not distinguish between liberals and conservatives, rich and poor; they are equal opportunistic contagions.
- Is it tolerant and merciful to release MS-13 gang members, rapists, murderers and drug dealers among our U.S. population while denying entry to white, healthy, and educated Europeans?
- Is it compassionate to allow disease, crime (human trafficking, drug smuggling, gangs, murder, property theft and destruction), and Islamic terrorists enter our country unchecked?
- Is it kind to steal from one group of people and give to the invading hordes from foreign countries who are not really fleeing a war zone?
- Is it compassionate to force our own citizens to work hard to pay taxes and then give this money away to illegals who have broken the laws of our country?
The Soviets must have been received with compassion when they relocated Russians into the countries they had occupied! In this vein, we are compassionately populating the country with poor and government-dependent illegal immigrants who broke our laws and who will vote for Democrat fossils and a much larger government to care for the poor and unskilled, forever altering our collective future.
- Do we even have a country anymore since the southern border is wide open to anyone except white Europeans?
- As one of our Founding Fathers said, “A country without borders is no longer a country.” Is being poor, destitute, and illiterate now the most important requirement for American citizenship?
- Do “asylum seekers” no longer need to assimilate or know anything about our country’s history, culture, and language?
- Aren’t “asylum seekers” supposed to be returned to the country where they first touched soil, in this case, Mexico? Is the extended hand to accept welfare and the know-how to get it faster the new reality in America?
- What happens in this socialist utopia when we run out of other people’s money and the ants refuse to work to support the invading crickets?
It is compassionate to help feed and house temporarily people in need. Is it compassionate to create chaos in our country, bring in third world problems into our communities, invite in any criminal elements who hate America and endanger our safety, overwhelm the police, destroy our school system, exacerbate the overburdened welfare system, inflate the unemployment rolls, increase our national debt, and destroy our children’s future?Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com on Instagram.