Russia has once again warned that the US will stage or help stage more false flag attacks in Syria, and since we've seen them twice already during the trump administration, chances are that there is another one coming, especially with people like adviser and Council on Foreign Relations member John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo advancing such actions, but it's more than that. The US media is already feeding the public the necessary propaganda to try and get them on board with another unconstitutional military strike in Syria based on absolutely no evidence of the Syrian government's involvement.
The first thing you need to be reminded of is that the Trump administration, for all the talk it's given about being against Islamic jihadis, in June, resumed paying jihadis masquerading as the White Helmets in Syria with your tax dollars to the tune of $6.6 million as Russia warned of impending false flag attacks. That right there should tell people who would support any US military actions in Syria all you need to know, but people bury their heads in the sand.
TASS Russian News Agency reported on June 11, 2018:
MOSCOW, June 11. /TASS/. Militants of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) with the participation of the US special ops units are preparing a provocation involving chloride in the Syrian Deir ez-Zor province to provide an opportunity for the US-led coalition of a new attack on the country’s state facilities, Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman Igor Konashenkov said on Monday.
"According to the information confirmed through three independent channels in Syria, the command of the so-called ‘Free Syrian Army’ aided by the forces of the US special ops units are preparing a serious provocation involving chemical warfare agents in the Deir ez-Zor province," he said.
According to Konashenkov, FSA militants have delivered chlorine cylinders to the Syrian Deir ez-Zor province to simulate another "chemical attack against civilians." "After being published in western media a staged video is set to initiate a missile strike on Syria’s state facilities by the US-led coalition and justify an offensive operation by militants against Syrian governmental forces on the eastern bank of the Euphrates River," he said, adding that Russia’s Defense Ministry warns that the use of such provocations for destabilization of the environment on the Syrian territory is unacceptable.
Just last week, the Russian media repeated the claim. RT reported:
“Foreign specialists” have arrived in Syria and may stage a chemical attack using chlorine in “the next two days,” the Russian Defense Ministry said. This will be filmed for international media to frame Damascus forces.
Defense Ministry Spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov said the operation is planned to unfold in the village of Kafr Zita in Syria’s northwestern Hama Province in “the next two days.”
Konashenkov said that “English-speaking specialists” are already in place to use “poisonous agents.” While a group of residents from the north has been transported to Kafr Zita and is currently being prepared “to take part in the staging of the attack” and be filmed suffering from supposed “‘chemical munitions’ and ‘barrel bombs’ launched by the Syrian government forces.”
The groups of residents will be used to assist “fake rescuers from the White Helmets.” They will be filmed apparently suffering from the effects of chemical weapons and then be shown in “the Middle Eastern and English-language media.”
The defense ministry earlier warned that the US, UK, and France are preparing to use the planned attack as a pretext for airstrikes against Syria. The USS The Sullivans, an Arleigh Burke-class Aegis guided missile destroyer, was already deployed to the Persian Gulf a couple of days ago.
All of this comes as the state-controlled media outlet in the US, CNN, reported on a initial target list if Syria launches chemical weapons attack.
US intelligence and military targeting experts have drawn up a preliminary list of Syrian chemical weapons facilities that could be struck if President Donald Trump were to order a new round of airstrikes in the country, multiple US officials tell CNN.
A decision to take action has not been made, but one administration official with direct knowledge of the current situation told CNN the military "could respond very quickly" if Syria launched a chemical weapons attack, and the initial targeting data assembled would give the Pentagon a head start if the President decides to take action.US officials stress they are worried that an impending Assad regime assault on the rebel stronghold of Idlib could involve the use of chemical weapons if the rebels are able to slow regime advances. The regime has moved armed helicopters closer to Idlib in the last few weeks, according to two defense officials. The US is concerned they could eventually be used to launch another chemical attack using chlorine-filled barrel bombs, though they are readily available for a conventional assault.Officials stress they are also worried that an assault on the city using conventional weapons could leave thousands dead and deepen the humanitarian crisis along the Syria-Turkey border.
No one is "worried" about an attack. They are merely planning the staging of it. We've already seen it happen twice during this administration and several times under the Obama administration too.
On August 22, US National Security Adviser John Bolton stated that “if the Syrian regime uses chemical weapons, we will respond very strongly and they really ought to think about this a long time.”
Well, that's just it, isn't it Mr. Bolton? How do you know the Syrian government is using those chemical weapons and not the Islamic jihadis that the administration is funding? All evidence we have, going back years, points to the fact that the jihadis are using the chemicals, not Assad.
Former Texas congressman Ron Paul rightly pointed out in his weekly commentary how the US has been lying about what is going on in Syria.
Remember Aleppo, where the US claimed Assad was planning mass slaughter once he regained control? As usual, the neocons and the media were completely wrong. Even the UN has admitted that with Aleppo back in the hands of the Syrian government, hundreds of thousands of Syrians have actually moved back. We are supposed to believe they willingly returned so that Assad could kill them?
The truth is Aleppo is being rebuilt. Christians celebrated Easter there this spring for the first time in years. There has been no slaughter once al-Qaeda and ISIS’ hold was broken. Believe me, if there was a slaughter we would have heard about it in the media!
Indeed, we would have. But he went on to point out what is currently going on in the administration too.
So now, with the Syrian military and its allies prepare to liberate the final Syrian province of Idlib, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo again warns the Syrian government against re-taking its own territory. He Tweeted on Friday that: “The three million Syrians, who have already been forced out of their homes and are now in Idlib, will suffer from this aggression. Not good. The world is watching.”
President Trump’s National Security Advisor, John Bolton, has also warned the Syrian government that the US will attack if it uses gas in Idlib. Of course, that warning serves as an open invitation to rebels currently holding Idlib to set off another false flag and enjoy US air support.
Bolton and Pompeo are painting Idlib as a peaceful province resisting the violence of an Assad who they claim just enjoys killing his own people. But who controls Idlib province? President Trump’s own Special Envoy for the Global Coalition to Counter ISIS, Brett McGurk, said in Washington just last year that, “Idlib province is the largest al-Qaeda safe-haven since 9/11, tied to directly to Ayman al Zawahiri, this is a huge problem.”
Could someone please remind Pompeo and Bolton that al-Qaeda are the bad guys?
After six years of a foreign-backed regime-change operation in Syria, where hundreds of thousands have been killed and the country nearly fell into the hands of ISIS and al-Qaeda, the Syrian government is on the verge of victory. Assad is hardly a saint, but does anyone really think al-Qaeda and ISIS are preferable? After all, how many Syrians fled the country when Assad was in charge versus when the US-backed “rebels” started taking over?
These are good questions that people should be asking themselves and those having their eyes opened are asking them, quite loudly, but the media propaganda and the DC politicians are hoping you won't.
I know many won't share this post because they think it's "Trump bashing." It's not. The problem is that it's a violation of the Constitution, and we have absolutely no business being in Syria in the first place, along with dozens of other countries we are in.
Just remember that when the propaganda is rolled out in the next false flag attack in Syria that Trump's own Defense Secretary has said that there has been absolutely no evidence that Assad used poison gas on his own people, but after saying that, continued to push the narrative to justify the unlawful attacks in Syria by the US.
- CNN ADMITS WHITE HELMETS VIDEO WAS FAKE, JUST LIKE WE SAID IT WAS!
- US-FUNDED WHITE HELMETS EXPOSED IN AL-QAEDA PLOT THAT POISONED WATER OF 5 MILLION SYRIANS
- SWEDISH DOCTORS CALL ON “WHITE HELMETS” IN SYRIA TO END FAKE RESCUES AND KILLING CIVILIANS
- VIDEO: AL-QAEDA LEADER PRAISES WHITE HELMETS AS “HIDDEN SOLDIERS OF THE REVOLUTION”
- FATHER OF FAMOUS ALEPPO BOY JUST EXPOSED HOW THE US & WHITE HELMETS LIED TO THE WORLD
- JUST AS WITNESSES EXPOSE STAGED SYRIAN CHEMICAL ATTACK—US FREEZES FUNDING FOR WHITE HELMETS
- WHO’S FUNDING THE WHITE HELMETS?
- US STARTS REFUNDING JIHADI WHITE HELMETS IN SYRIA WITH $6.6 MILLION AS RUSSIA WARNS OF NEW FALSE FLAGS
- ISRAEL AIDS EVACUATION OF WHITE HELMETS & FAMILIES FROM SYRIA AT REQUEST OF US & CANADA