I have been covering an ongoing story down in Florida, and now people in Lee County, who have known about the corruption there are demanding the local media cover it. Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno has not only perpetrated a fraud upon the people by deceiving them about his education and his law enforcement career but apparently has engaged in a felony by not completing the state’s requirements to be a policeman after coming into Florida from out of state. Clearly, he has done several things in an attempt to bolster his image in the community, but many people believe he is in the position he is in because he’s a politician who can bring in money. With that in mind, Sheriff Carmine also wants to look more than the part by highly decorating his uniform with very questionable stripes and awards.
First, let me show you images of Marceno earlier in his time at Lee County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO). These are readily available on the internet from stories written about him. They are easily verifiable as having not been doctored.
First, here is an image of how Sheriff Mike Scott’s uniform as sheriff was worn.
Notice that his shirt is green and there really are not awards present. Also, notice that on his shoulders there are no gold stars are anything remotely like that.
As undersheriff, Marceno did engage in the placement of stars on his shoulder, and a few awards.
Also, notice that in 2016 during a 9/11 ceremony, where he apparently communicated to a student reporter that he formerly served the New York Police Department, which he did not, he has no stripes on his arm.
There is also an image of his left shirt sleeve from last year in which he has only one stripe on his sleeve. This stripe can be worn when one completes three years of service at the same sheriff’s office.
Marceno joined Lee County Sheriff’s Office in 2013, and he would not be eligible for his second stripe until this year, once he completed his sixth year.
Upon becoming sheriff, he apparently wanted a new look that distinguished himself from the rest of those working at LCSO, so higher staff wore white shirts instead of green.
— Lee County Sheriff (@leesheriff) September 21, 2018
He also apparently, added a few more awards above the right side of his name tag.
Yet, not only did he add a star to his shoulder, which some former officers claim that can mean whatever someone wants them to mean, but notice that he’s added eighteen years worth of stripes.
You might say, “Tim, quit picking on the guy, it’s not a big deal.”
Actually, it’s quite a big deal given the man’s obvious fraud in other areas. And it’s a huge deal for honorable men who did the time and won their stripes legitimately and their awards legitimately, and several former officers of LCSO have let me know about it.
These officers have informed me about what it takes to achieve and receive the awards worn by Marceno and the stripes. Will anyone in the media be looking into how he went from the above photos to what he is today?
He is emulating dictators of the past, and if you don’t think that is corrupt, along with the other things, including his unethical pursuit of Deanna Williams and what I would call obstruction of justice in dropping his criminal grand theft complaint with the LCSO, then you just don’t have your eyes open.
I have just one question for the silent media in Lee County such as News-Press.com, Fox4, ABC2, NBC7 and others, why are you not digging into this corruption and why on earth are you not reporting on what I consider to be the biggest corruption story against one of your own citizens, Deanna Williams, that I and anyone I’ve ever told about it have ever heard?
Previous stories of the corruption in Lee County, Florida and the devastation it has brought to one woman.
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
- Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
- Exclusive: Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
- Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
- Florida “Republicans” Are Apparently OK Supporting Pro-Baby Murder & Corrupt Sheriff
Article posted with permission from The Washington StandardDon't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.