Everyone is well aware of creepy Joe "Hands On" Biden, but many today have forgotten that he dropped out of the 1988 presidential race after admissions of plagiarism and embellishing his academic record. That still seems to be a very important thing for people to remember in the 2020 elections. However, at least he was decent enough to understand the weight of his fraud. Sadly, America has forgotten this and should be reminding him of it again as he enters the 2020 race. Apparently, that does not resonate with Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno, who not only embellished his academic record but used the public's website to advance that embellishment; and though he didn't commit plagiarism, he did, according to Florida Law, impersonate a police officer for more than a decade. Yet, he seems to be full steam ahead, oblivious to the fact that the media is on the verge of turning on him and finally reporting on what I've been exposing for weeks.
Here's the video of Joe Biden from 1988 as he drops out of the presidential campaign.
Trending: How Could Stanley Ann Dunham Have Delivered Barack Hussein Obama In August Of 1961 in Hawaii, When Official University Of Washington Records Show Her 2,680 Miles Away In Seattle Attending Classes That Same Month?
Posted by Tim Brown on Tuesday, May 7, 2019
With that said, I have been informed that several news outlets are now on the verge of breaking the story I've been covering for months concerning Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno, and I'm scheduled to be interviewed by a local affiliate TV station on Wednesday about the documents. In fact, those stories may hit the news this week seeing that his opponent Jim Leavens told media on Monday that they would always have access to him for questions or comments while privately, reporters have communicated that Marceno has threatened to cut off the media if they run negative stories about him, especially stories from that "Tim Brown guy."
As I have previously documented, Marceno not only has been embellishing his academic status by claiming he is on track and finishing up a bachelor's degree in criminal justice, but also has been in violation of Florida law for years as a Naples Police officer and sheriff's deputy at both Collier County Sheriff's Office and Lee County Sheriff's Office. No doubt, each of these employers knew he did not meet the state's requirements as an out of state officer coming into Florida.
The law that is cited there, along with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement is clear that Carmine Marceno was never eligible to take an equivalency test to be a police officer in the state of Florida. As such, every day that he put on a uniform, badge and gun, he was impersonating a police officer, which is a felony under Florida law.
So, why has Southwest Florida been silent over the past few weeks regarding Marceno's fraudulent claims and crimes? I guess they will have to answer that, but it appears it was out of fear of not getting tips and exclusives with the sheriff's department.
The reality is that the media exists to inform the people about those who serve the people, not just feel good stories and certainly not remaining silent when they should be disseminating this information.
I'm hopeful that they will be running these stories and presenting the documentation to the people and calling on Marceno not only to resign, but to turn himself in for the crimes he has committed.
For previous articles in this series:
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
- Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
- Exclusive: Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
- Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
- Florida “Republicans” Are Apparently OK Supporting Pro-Baby Murder & Corrupt Sheriff
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Decorates Himself In Same Fashion As Dictators Of The Past
- The Next Tier In Lee County, Florida Corruption: State Attorney Amira Fox
- Is The State Of Florida Going To Quietly Stand By As This Woman’s Life Hangs In The Balance As They Did With Terri Schiavo?
- Florida Sheriffs Association Silent On Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Fraud
- The Documents SW Florida Media Are Afraid To Show Lee County Citizens About Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Is “Women’s Rights” Attorney Gloria Allred Responsible For Leaving This Woman To Face Over A $1 Million Judgment?
- A Florida Bar Investigator, The State Attorney & A Sheriff – The Corruption Runs Deep
Article posted with permission from The Washington StandardDon't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.