For those still enslaved to the Pagan Right/”Anybody but [insert name of Pagan Left candidate here]” political puppet show paradigm under which we are being led ever-deeper into Statism by our favorite “conservative” “Christian” “leaders,” a Big Gun from the Pagan Right side of the puppet show stage is about to make it official.
As AP reports, Jeb!Bush is about to launch his campaign to become the Republican Party’s nominee for President by focusing on how his brand of “conservatism” “takes care of the most vulnerable” (read that as “is overtly Marxist, but that’s okay because he’s a “conservative Republican“).
Strangely enough, Jeb!Bush has also opted for a campaign logo that conveniently omits his apparently way-too-familiar family name. Normally things like high name recognition is golden and much coveted asset in the world of marketing, but not so much when your name is Hitler, Dahmer or, apparently, Bush.
The AP piece begins:
Jeb Bush is ready to launch a Republican presidential bid months in the making Monday by asserting his commitment to the “most vulnerable in our society,” an approach targeting the broader American electorate even as he faces questions about his policies from conservatives in his own party.
The article then goes on to give us, in Jeb! Bush’s own words, the core of the core of Jeb! Bush’s beliefs:
“My core beliefs start with the premise that the most vulnerable in our society should be in the front of the line and not the back,” Bush says in a video featuring women, minorities and a disabled child to be aired at the event before his Monday afternoon announcement speech.
The “front of the line” for what?!
Well, for Jeb! Bush/”Conservative” Republican Statism, that’s what. Here’s a sample of what Pagan Right wing conservatism has done, is doing, and plans to continue doing for to all of us, including “the most vulnerable”:
- Speaking of being in lines, how about those airport lines formed so that the TSA can look in your underwear for al-Qaeda (or ISIS or ISIL, all of whom America has played a pivotal role in funding and equipping)? (See: Oops! We “accidentally armed ISIS”…again…)
- And how’s that farcical economic system based on fictional money and therefore equally fictional “free markets” treating you? Are you enjoying the ability of those atop the system to literally type money into existence out of thin air by the trillions so that they and their friends can perpetually be bailed out and have their assets (like stocks and homes) values artificially inflated while you scramble and spend more and more of your life’s energy chasing after tiny scraps of constantly devaluing dollars? (See: Fiat $lavery: We have been bought and paid for…with nothing.)
- Oh, and what about the Pagan Right approach to privacy here in the “land of the free” and the home of the NSA? Jeb is a huge fan (like those other Bushes and most Pagan Right “conservatives”) of the NSA, TSA, and pretty much every other Orwellian tool of Statist control that is becoming the new normal here in ‘Merica. (See: So the American State has to destroy our freedom in order to protect it? Oh yeah, that makes sense.)
- And let’s not forget about that famous Pagan Right love of perpetual war! Jeb! Bushis all about the establishment Pagan Right/Neo-Conservative approach to Problem>Reaction>Solution manipulation of masses at home and abroad through the use of perpetual war. (See: Problem>Reaction>Solution – Why we will beg to have our freedoms taken away and go to war forever.)
- But don’t worry about any of these things, because as Jeb!Bush and his “conservative” Pagan Right pals have always promised, they will always be there to “take care of you” as the endless crises that they promote at home and abroad take their toll. Remember: Dependence on the State has always been the goal of both the Pagan Right and the Pagan Left, and Jeb!Bush is no exception. (See: How American Conservatives happily forge the chains of American Socialism.)
So yeah, here in ‘Merica, the Jeb!Bush campaign actually has a real shot. That’s how far we’ve fallen. That’s the kind of “viable presidential candidate” we apparently deserve as a part of God’s judgment upon us. (See also: How Jeb Bush despises privacy and freedom for the masses…yet will still get millions of “conservative Christian” votes (and campaign contributions).)
But hey, at least he’s not Hillary! Or Obama! Right?
Um, yes and no, actually.
He’s not named Hillary or Barack, sure, and he technically does fly the flag of the Republican instead of the Democrat Party. Other than that, and a few relatively unremarkable deviations, Jeb!Bush is exactly the same as Bill Clinton, Brother Bush, Father Bush, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Hillary Clinton and every other manufactured puppet operating on the Big Stage that is the controlled, contrived American Political Puppet Theater. (See: How to Kill the Two-Headed Dragon (Before it Finishes Killing Us).)
Jeb!Bush is just another head on Hydra.
Jeb!Bush is just another “conservative Christian” openly at war with Christ the King. (See: Jeb Bush makes the Pagan Right pitch on religion (again).)
Jeb!Bush is just another Statist on the Pagan Right team.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com on Instagram.