Editor’s Note: This is what you call being willfully stupid. It’s part of the judgment of God Britain! God did it to Israel:
(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day. -Romans 11:8
and he did it to their leaders:
Be delayed and wait, Blind yourselves and be blind; They become drunk, but not with wine, They stagger, but not with strong drink. For the LORD has poured over you a spirit of deep sleep, He has shut your eyes, the prophets; And He has covered your heads, the seers. -Isaiah 29:9-10
Britain has made its priorities clear: offending Muslims and Islam is far, far more serious than jihad terror or the sexual abuse of Infidel girls.
To move strongly against such crimes would be “Islamophobic.”
The British authorities have made their taste for jihad terrorists, and disdain for their foes, abundantly clear.
While I am banned from the country for the crime of noting — correctly — that Islam has doctrines of warfare against unbelievers, Britain has a steadily lengthening record of admitting jihad preachers without a moment of hesitation.
Syed Muzaffar Shah Qadri’s preaching of hatred and jihad violence was so hardline that he was banned from preaching in Pakistan, but the UK Home Office welcomed him into Britain.
The UK Home Office recently admitted Shaykh Hamza Sodagar into the country, despite the fact that he has said: “If there’s homosexual men, the punishment is one of five things. One – the easiest one maybe – chop their head off, that’s the easiest. Second – burn them to death. Third – throw ’em off a cliff. Fourth – tear down a wall on them so they die under that. Fifth – a combination of the above.”
Meanwhile, the UK banned three bishops from areas of Iraq and Syria where Christians are persecuted from entering the country.
“Islamist Preacher Who Called for Destruction of Britain Coming to Parliament,” Guido Fawkes, September 1, 2017 (thanks to Philip):
Heads up Special Branch – a notorious Islamist hate preacher who called for Britain to be “destroyed” is due to meet MPs in parliament this month. Sheikh Ekrima Sabri, a former Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and current Imam of the city’s Al-Aqsa Mosque, will visit Britain as part of a delegation organised by pro-Palestinian group EuroPal. Provided he isn’t stopped at Heathrow…
Sabri stated in a 2001 radio sermon: “Allah, destroy the U.S., its helpers and its agents. Allah, destroy Britain, its helpers and its agents. Allah, prepare those who will unite the Muslims and march in the steps of Saladin.” Furthermore, Sabri:
- Denied the number of Jews murdered in the Holocaust, telling Italian newspaper La Repubblica in 2000: “Six million Jews dead? No way, they were much fewer. Let’s stop with this fairytale exploited by Israel to capture international solidarity.”
- Praised child martyrdom, saying in a 2001 sermon: “The younger the martyr – the greater and the more I respect him… They [mothers of martyrs] willingly sacrifice their offspring for the sake of freedom.”
- Was removed by from office by Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas because of his extremist views
- Was banned from entering France by the French government in 2012
- Said in a New York Times Magazine interview: “If the Jews want peace, they will stay away from Al Aksa…This is a decree from Allah. The Haram al-Sharif belongs to the Muslim. But we know the Jew is planning on destroying the Haram. The Jew will get the Christian to do his work for him. This is the way of the Jews. This is the way Satan manifests himself. The majority of the Jews want to destroy the mosque. They are preparing this as we speak.”
An email sent to MPs announced the details of Sabri’s visit and offered meetings in parliament with the EuroPal delegation between Monday 11th and Friday 15th September. Cup of tea with Jezza?
Article posted with permission from Robert SpencerDon't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.