Anyone remember when Hillary Clinton claimed that the mother of fallen Benghazi hero Sean Smith was a liar and wrong? I do! Now, we are not only speculating about Clinton’s lies, along with Obama’s, but we have definitive proof that she lied and continues to lie in the face of the American people about the Islamic jihad attacks that took place in Benghazi on September 11, 2012, blaming them on an irrelevant video.
Judicial Watch reports:
Judicial Watch announced today it has obtained new documents from the Department of State containing the telephone transcripts from the evening of September 11, 2012, in which then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton informs, then-Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil that the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi “had nothing to do with the film.” The documents include previously unreleased telephone transcripts with world leaders about the Benghazi attack.
Clinton’s admission to Kandil was first produced to the Select Committee on Benghazi on October 13, 2015 and publicized on the day of Mrs. Clinton’s testimony, October 22, but court filings in Judicial Watch litigation show that the record was only produced after two federal court judges ordered the State Department to produce more Benghazi-related records to Judicial Watch. Similarly, Judicial Watch litigation also forced the release of the September 11, 2012 email in which Secretary of State Hillary Clinton informed her daughter by email that the attack had been staged by an “Al Qaeda-like group,” rather than as the result of “inflammatory material posted on the Internet,” as Mrs. Clinton had claimed in her official public statement one hour earlier.
A court order is what was needed to produce this information as a “free society,” governed by those in the society can’t seem to mask their criminal activity well enough.
However, at 10:08 pm on the night of the attack in Benghazi, Clinton issued a press statement, which was approved by the White House, which placed the blame of the attacks on the now debunked video, which was the scapegoat in the entire matter. This must have been the result of her call to Obama around 10pm, even though the Obama administration claims no calls were made.
Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.
However, the following morning, at 7:49, Mrs. Clinton said, “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack – not a protest.”
That was then confirmed by then-Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil, who said, “You’re not kidding. Based on the information we saw today we believe that group that claimed responsibility for this is affiliated with al-Qaeda.”
Later, in a September 15th call, Clinton told then-Egyptian Foreign Minister Mohamed Amr, “I have repeatedly, as has the President and other officials in our government, deplored not only the content of this stupid, very offensive film… But we have to exercise more self-discipline… otherwise we’ll be in a vicious downward circle against everyone who has ever felt offended, particularly on the internet….”
Isn’t that interesting? It’s interesting because Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah both stood while the bodies of fallen Americans were delivered to the families and openly declared that “stupid, very offensive film,” which Hillary paid $70,000 in tax dollars for a video apology and which Susan Rice went on five Sunday shows and apologized for, was the reason for the deaths of four Americans.
The reality is much different.
According to Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton:
“There are two scandals here. The first is Hillary Clinton was telling different stories to different foreign leaders about the Benghazi attack – including an admission that it was a terrorist attack. The second is the State Department’s cover-up of these documents. The State Department is forcing Judicial Watch to play ‘whack-a-mole’ with Clinton and Benghazi documents. It is no wonder that two frustrated federal court judges granted Judicial Watch discovery into the Clinton FOIA issues.”
Indeed, then let’s lump in the fact that the video is important, that the video producer was a Muslim and that he was tied to the Obama Justice Department. It’s as if the entire thing was orchestrated with full knowledge of the Obama administration and the video in question was merely a scapegoat to attempt to coverup a jihad attack on Americans in Benghazi for the sake of weapons transfers and possible kidnapping.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.