Terrific news for today. Another Boston bombing victim, one of the most famous now, begins walking! Airline attendant hailed as a hero, Congress holds up funding for terrorists, soldier comes home and teachers get armed in South Dakota, plus much more!
- This year, one of the top 15 finalists in the Google Science Fair, a 15-year-old Canadian girl, has invented a thermo-electric flashlight that is powered solely from the heat in your hand and she has the opportunity to win $50,000 and a trip to the Galapagos Islands.
- Lee Yoon-hye, Asiana Airlines attendant, is being lauded as a hero for her role in helping passengers to safety after the crash-landing of Flight 214 at San Francisco on Saturday.
- Congress is holding up funding to terrorists in Syria.
- Boy age nine tosses message in a bottle from ship. Girl age nine finds bottle and message. They become pen pals and after 34 years they finally meet.
- Jeff Bauman, 27, the Boston bombing victim who's become the face of resilience since the attacks, recently took his first steps toward independence.
- Five siblings surprised by their father, a US soldier, who returned a couple of months early from his second deployment. Thank you Sir for your service!
- Hatchet wielding intruder is stopped in his tracks by a homeowner with gun. Fox 28: South Bend, Elkhart IN News, Weather, Sports
- Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight, the victims who were held against their wills for a decade at a home in Cleveland, Ohio, released a video on Monday thanking supporters and giving an update about their lives in the wake of their harrowing rescue.
- Colorado Secretary of State's Office Approves Petitions, Recall of Senators Moves Forward.
- South Dakota Becomes One of the First States to Allow Armed Teachers
Trending: We Are Going Back To Hillary’s
See more Good News by clicking here.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.