Terrific news for today. Another Boston bombing victim, one of the most famous now, begins walking! Airline attendant hailed as a hero, Congress holds up funding for terrorists, soldier comes home and teachers get armed in South Dakota, plus much more!
- This year, one of the top 15 finalists in the Google Science Fair, a 15-year-old Canadian girl, has invented a thermo-electric flashlight that is powered solely from the heat in your hand and she has the opportunity to win $50,000 and a trip to the Galapagos Islands.
- Lee Yoon-hye, Asiana Airlines attendant, is being lauded as a hero for her role in helping passengers to safety after the crash-landing of Flight 214 at San Francisco on Saturday.
- Congress is holding up funding to terrorists in Syria.
- Boy age nine tosses message in a bottle from ship. Girl age nine finds bottle and message. They become pen pals and after 34 years they finally meet.
- Jeff Bauman, 27, the Boston bombing victim who’s become the face of resilience since the attacks, recently took his first steps toward independence.
- Five siblings surprised by their father, a US soldier, who returned a couple of months early from his second deployment. Thank you Sir for your service!
- Hatchet wielding intruder is stopped in his tracks by a homeowner with gun. Fox 28: South Bend, Elkhart IN News, Weather, Sports
- Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight, the victims who were held against their wills for a decade at a home in Cleveland, Ohio, released a video on Monday thanking supporters and giving an update about their lives in the wake of their harrowing rescue.
- Colorado Secretary of State’s Office Approves Petitions, Recall of Senators Moves Forward.
- South Dakota Becomes One of the First States to Allow Armed Teachers
See more Good News by clicking here.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com on Instagram.