There is plenty of good news today to be encouraged by. Take heart my fellow Americans and put your hope in God!
- Christian-based business Hobby Lobby had a wonderful Independence Day message. Though it's the day after, I still think this is good news. For a print version, click here.
- The Statue of Liberty opened on July 4th for the first time since Hurricane Sandy. Below is a little video of its history. Enjoy!
- A 16-year-old girl from Istanbul, Turkey spent two years perfecting a plastic created from banana peels, substituting fruit waste for the typical petroleum base. She also won $50,000 as a result of her ingenuity.
- America is still a producer. Take a look at 11 fun items that are still "Made In America."
- Kyle served for three years overseas in the US Navy. He surprised his wife at her college graduation with flowers, a kiss and a hug. Thank you Kyle!
- The Obamacare employer mandate delay may just be a gift to those opposed to the sweeping measure. Let's hope they take advantage of it.
- Americans across the nation took to the streets in protest of the NSA's snooping on them in what they called "Restore the Fourth" (a reference to the Fourth Amendment of the US Constitution).
- 'Superhero' Husband Hogties Burglar, Leaves Him in the Yard for Police and Goes to Work as Planned. News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |
- Tea Party Groups are ramping up their fight against immigration bill, staging protests and more.
- US Adds 195,000 jobs in June.
See previous Good News articles by clicking here.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.