Some pretty incredible good news today, including a US Senator urging a grassroots movement against Obamacare, a joyous return at Christmas time for a US Marine, an NC woman celebrates her 108th birthday, plus lots more!
- Ted Cruz Calls On Grassroots To Rise Up Against Obamacare: 'Liberty Is Never Safer When Politicians Are Terrified'
- NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden's Father & Legal Counsel Blast Obama in Scathing Letter.
- A mother and daughter returned home to Katy this weekend after their trip-of-a-lifetime nearly ended in tragedy.
- One widow is giving her travel-loving husband a final adventure at sea. In March 2012, Beverly Smith, 56, put the ashes of her late husband, Gordan Scott, in a bottle and tossed them off the coast of Big Pine Key, Fla. With his remains were $2 and a note instructing whoever recovered the bottle to "call and tell [her] where he is." OK, it's a bit weird, but interesting.
- Sam Simon, the co-creator of "The Simpsons" will be giving away as much money as he can to charities and organizations after being diagnosed with terminal colon cancer. While his deed is admirable, it's the Simpsons' creation that has added to the degeneration of families and society sadly.
- US Marine named Michael told his mother he couldn't make it home for Christmas after being deployed overseas for over a year and a half. He did so in the hopes of bringing a special Christmas surprise. Watch the joy unfold, and thank you Michael for your service and welcome home.
- Ruby Clodfelter doesn't look a day over 70. Friday afternoon she sat smiling in a chair in the sunroom of the Grace Ridge Retirement Community greeting party-comers. "I've had the time of my life today. It's been wonderful turning 108," said Clodfelter. The Rutherford County native grew up during a time when things were simpler. In fact, simple living is just one of the things she attributes her longevity to. Junk food is another. "I think it just tastes good," said Clodfelter with a smile. Not only is she one of the oldest living people in the state of North Carolina, Ruby is also in perfect health. She doesn't wear hearing aids because she doesn't need to. And her vision is close to perfect. She still lives by herself and the beautiful suit she wore at her party, she sewed herself.
- Take a look at the care, cooperation, joy and bravery not likely reported by the mainstream media in the midst of the Turkish Resistance.
- Christina Stephens really puts the leg in Lego. Last year, her foot was amputated after it was crushed under a car she was rebuilding. Stephens took it in stride by fashioning a prosthesis out of some old Lego blocks she had lying around her basement.
- At just 15 years old, Charlotte Brown has learned to fly — with a pink pole vault. She's not just the best pole vaulter Emory Rains High School, in Emory, Texas, has ever had, Charlotte is one of the best in the nation. She's cleared 11 feet, 6 inches. And at the Texas state championships last week, the sophomore took eighth place — to a standing ovation. That's most amazing, however, is that Charlotte is legally blind. She said her vision was like looking down the inside of little black straws.
Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee. Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise. For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem. Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.
Trending: We Are Going Back To Hillary’s
For more good news, click here.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.