We’ve got lots of good news to start your week off, from precious Adalia Rose who suffers from progeria, yet helps other children deal with the disease to a very special 3 year old photographer, a brave Kansas police officer, plus much more1
- Just two months ago, Brett Nedens wasn’t sure this day would come, or whether he’d want to witnesses it if it did. Harvest time. Across much of Montana, the transformation from a desperate, drought-stricken landscape to fairly average conditions has been nothing short of miraculous for many farmers and ranchers. Two thirds of the state has near or above-average soil moisture after late spring rains in May and June erased what appeared to be a second year of drought. Ah, yes the same God that created, knows how to care for His creation. (Matthew 5:45)
- Adalia Rose is 6-years-young, but she has a condition that makes her look much older. She suffers from a rare genetic disorder called progeria, which causes premature aging in children. But instead of allowing that to conquer her life, Adalia has become an inspiration to millions and a beacon of hope for other children who struggle with the condition. She will inspire you if you are healthy! What gifts God gives us in children!
- Nigerian photographer Onafujiri “Fuji” Remet made a name for himself earlier this summer when his work was showcased in a Lagos exhibition. Aside from his curious eye and ability to capture the color and motion of Nigerian street life, Remet received attention for his miniature stature — he is three years old after all.
- A Kansas police officer is credited with saving the life of a little 2 year old boy swept away in a creek.
- Carissa Yip, 9, picked up her first chess piece three years ago – now she has become the youngest American to reach expert level.
- When doctors told Rep. Jamie Herrera Beutler (R-Wash.) that her unborn child was suffering from a normally fatal kidney condition, she was also advised that abortion was one of her options. However, the pro-life Republican refused to abort her child. On Monday, Beutler announced that she had given birth to a baby girl, who she called a “miracle.” Congratulations Rep. Beutler!
- Watch how these two employees deal with a would be robber. You will be cheering when you see their heroic acts!
- FBI Rescues 105 Children From Horrific Sex Trafficking Operations in 76 U.S. Cities. Alex, age 21 recalls what happened to her. She was eventually rescued and her pimps arrested by the FBI.
- The Red Brigade Empowers Women in India: A self-defense group in Lucknow has a simple message to the men who make their lives a misery – stop it, or else…
- After a long deployment to Afghanistan, Matt L. surprises his wife and daughter as he returns home. Thank you Matt for your service! Welcome home.
The Mighty One, God the LORD, Has spoken and called the earth From the rising of the sun to its going down. Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God will shine forth. Our God shall come, and shall not keep silent; A fire shall devour before Him, And it shall be very tempestuous all around Him. He shall call to the heavens from above, And to the earth, that He may judge His people: “Gather My saints together to Me, Those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice.” Let the heavens declare His righteousness, For God Himself is Judge. Selah “Hear, O My people, and I will speak, O Israel, and I will testify against you; I am God, your God! I will not rebuke you for your sacrifices Or your burnt offerings, Which are continually before Me. I will not take a bull from your house, Nor goats out of your folds. For every beast of the forest is Mine, And the cattle on a thousand hills. I know all the birds of the mountains, And the wild beasts of the field are Mine. “If I were hungry, I would not tell you; For the world is Mine, and all its fullness. Will I eat the flesh of bulls, Or drink the blood of goats? Offer to God thanksgiving, And pay your vows to the Most High. Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.” But to the wicked God says: “What right have you to declare My statutes, Or take My covenant in your mouth, Seeing you hate instruction And cast My words behind you? When you saw a thief, you consented with him, And have been a partaker with adulterers. You give your mouth to evil, And your tongue frames deceit. You sit and speak against your brother; You slander your own mother’s son. These things you have done, and I kept silent; You thought that I was altogether like you; But I will rebuke you, And set them in order before your eyes. “Now consider this, you who forget God, Lest I tear you in pieces, And there be none to deliver: Whoever offers praise glorifies Me; And to him who orders his conduct aright I will show the salvation of God.”
See more good news by clicking here.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com on Instagram.