Here’s some good news to kick off your weekend. Have a great one!
- For the second time in Alberta this week, a man has walked into Tim Hortons and slapped down cash for the equivalent of 500 large coffees for other customers. The mystery donor gave the store almost $900 to hand out free coffees to those behind him in line.
- A breakthrough medical app is helping stroke victims communicate again.
- A young woman with Stage IV lung cancer is getting married. Doctors give her approximately 6 months to live and yet. She planned a simple wedding in her parent’s backyard, but a wedding planner got wind of her “dream wedding” and graciously came up with everything she wanted, totally $50,000, in just two weeks. On Saturday, Jen and Jeff will be married. Congratulations!
- Zna Gresham may not think of herself as a hero, but she is certainly being hailed as one. In a lifesaving catch, the 10-year-old girl caught a baby that was dropped from a second-floor apartment in Decatur, Ga., after the building caught fire, the Associated Press reports.
- When a waitress in Savannah, Ga., found an envelope filled with $5,000 in cash, she immediately decided to return it. Jennifer Shaw, who works at Mercer’s Steak and Seafood on Wilmington Island, told WTOC that the money was left in an envelope by a group of men in one of the restaurant’s booths, and the customer rewarded Shaw with $100 for returning it. Way to go Jennifer!
- When an unemployed teacher found $20,000 in cash on the side of the road, she returned it all. Faced with the moral decision of a lifetime, she decided to drive to the nearest Chase Bank, and hand the bag over to the manager. The bank was so thankful to Scott for her good deed, that they awarded her a $500 gift card.
- Jonathan ‘Tig’ Willard, an undrafted free agent rookie with the Tennessee Titans, and another man pulled a mother, her three children and their dog from their car as it burned on the side of a Tennessee highway Tuesday while driving to Titans training camp. Well done Johathan!
- Man finds 007’s submarine car from The Spy Who Loved Me worth $1m after he buys storage container contents blind for just $100.
- Listen to Ted Nugent blast Stevie Wonder over his decision to boycott performing in Florida until the Stand Your Ground laws are repealed. Excellent exposure of Wonder’s hypocrisy!
- Pakistan’s New Superhero ‘Burka Avenger’ Fights for Women’s Education.
Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised In the city of our God, In His holy mountain. Beautiful in elevation, The joy of the whole earth, Is Mount Zion on the sides of the north, The city of the great King. God is in her palaces; He is known as her refuge. For behold, the kings assembled, They passed by together. They saw it, and so they marveled; They were troubled, they hastened away. Fear took hold of them there, And pain, as of a woman in birth pangs, As when You break the ships of Tarshish With an east wind. As we have heard, So we have seen In the city of the LORD of hosts, In the city of our God: God will establish it forever. Selah We have thought, O God, on Your lovingkindness, In the midst of Your temple. According to Your name, O God, So is Your praise to the ends of the earth; Your right hand is full of righteousness. Let Mount Zion rejoice, Let the daughters of Judah be glad, Because of Your judgments. Walk about Zion, And go all around her. Count her towers; Mark well her bulwarks; Consider her palaces; That you may tell it to the generation following. For this is God, Our God forever and ever; He will be our guide Even to death.
Click Here to read more good news.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.