Take heart America there is still good news out there, both in the political arena and abroad, including a self-less mother who gave her kidney to help her child’s pediatrician, Aurora shooting victims getting married on the one year anniversary of the attack and much more!
- Following Scott Walker’s reform of Wisconsin, workers kick government unions to the curb.
- ObamaCare Support Drops to Record Low Among Democrats.
- A group of Comic-Con stuntmen in San Diego put their daredevil skills to heroic use on Thursday when they rescued a woman who appeared to be about to jump from a 14-story balcony.
- K9s For Warriors Aims To Rescue 10 Dogs To Help Veterans With PTSD In Summer Fundraiser.
- A video that is going viral reminds parents to be acutely aware of swim safety measures. In the clip, it’s tough to spot the drowning child until a wave pool lifeguard springs into action. Look to the center right for the action.
- American treasure hunters hit it big when they retrieved 60 tons of silver from the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean this month. Tampa, Fla.-based Odyssey Marine Exploration led the quest to find the underwater treasure, which sank in 1941 when the SS Gairsoppa — a British steamship that was secretly carrying silver from India to Great Britain to fund the war effort — was hit by a German U-boat torpedo.
- A Texas woman shot and killed a man she says was making sexual advances towards her and even swung at her. Texas has stand your ground laws and it is likely the woman will not be charged, according to police.
- Kyle G. returned home a little over a week early and surprised his mom. Thanks for your service Kyle!
- Kirsten Davis and Eugene Han, survivors of the Aurora, Colo., movie theater shooting, got married on the one-year anniversary of the tragedy. They were both injured in the attack.
- Most people have to know someone pretty well to be willing to donate one of their kidneys to them. But we have the story of a young Sugar Land mother, Jennifer Stovall, who donated a kidney to her children’s pediatrician. And in our exclusive story, she explains why she did it.
My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer. You are fairer than the sons of men; Grace is poured upon Your lips; Therefore God has blessed You forever. Gird Your sword upon Your thigh, O Mighty One, With Your glory and Your majesty. And in Your majesty ride prosperously because of truth, humility, and righteousness; And Your right hand shall teach You awesome things. Your arrows are sharp in the heart of the King’s enemies; The peoples fall under You. Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions. All Your garments are scented with myrrh and aloes and cassia, Out of the ivory palaces, by which they have made You glad. Kings’ daughters are among Your honorable women; At Your right hand stands the queen in gold from Ophir. Listen, O daughter, Consider and incline your ear; Forget your own people also, and your father’s house; So the King will greatly desire your beauty; Because He is your Lord, worship Him. And the daughter of Tyre will come with a gift; The rich among the people will seek your favor. The royal daughter is all glorious within the palace; Her clothing is woven with gold. She shall be brought to the King in robes of many colors; The virgins, her companions who follow her, shall be brought to You. With gladness and rejoicing they shall be brought; They shall enter the King’s palace. Instead of Your fathers shall be Your sons, Whom You shall make princes in all the earth. I will make Your name to be remembered in all generations; Therefore the people shall praise You forever and ever.
See more good news by clicking here.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com on Instagram.