Here’s some good news to start your week off right.
- Steve Stockman looks to help establish a special House committee to investigate Benghazi
- George Zimmerman, straight off his acquittal, is first seen at the scene of an accident where he helps to rescue a family of four.
- Marine Col. George Bristol has now been made available to testify before Congress on the attacks in Benghazi after the Pentagon kept him hidden for months due to “administrative errors.”
- The North Carolina Senate passed an anti-Sharia bill recently, but it will also encompass a stimey on any foreign laws being brought to bear in the Tar Heel state.
- Flo Meiler, 79-Year-Old Grandmother, Has Broken 15 World Records In Track And Field.
- A young lady was feeling drunk one night and parked her car where she shouldn’t have. She left a note to inform anyone who might see it of her being responsible to not drive drunk. As a result, look at the kind note the parking enforcement officer left her.
- Japanese Train Passengers Push 32-Ton Train Car To Free Woman Stuck In Gap.
- It wasn’t her wedding day — in fact, she isn’t even engaged — but earlier this month, Rachel Wolf put on a white gown and got her hair and makeup done. Wolf and her father, who is dying of pancreatic cancer, shared a touching and unforgettable dance to “Cinderella” by Steven Curtis Chapman at Auburn Recreation Park in Auburn, Calif. She did this so that he could be there on her future Big Day.
- NASCAR’s top racing company, Hendrick Motorsports, gave engineer Richie Parker a shot with a 10-week internship, mostly because of his can-do attitude. Born without arms, Parker was so good at his job that he was hired and has been an integral part of the NASCAR team for more than eight years.
- A man named Tom Morgan is making some of the most expensive and sought-after fly fishing rods in the world, which he does despite having been paralyzed from the neck down for the past 17 years. He’s revered for what he calls “thought rods,” where the instrument functions as an extension of the mind, delivering the fly where you imagine it will go, not where a series of clumsy physical muscle movements try to direct it.
We have heard with our ears, O God, Our fathers have told us, The deeds You did in their days, In days of old: You drove out the nations with Your hand, But them You planted; You afflicted the peoples, and cast them out. For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, Nor did their own arm save them; But it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, Because You favored them. You are my King, O God; Command victories for Jacob. Through You we will push down our enemies; Through Your name we will trample those who rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, Nor shall my sword save me. But You have saved us from our enemies, And have put to shame those who hated us. In God we boast all day long, And praise Your name forever. Selah
–Psalm 44: 1-8
See more good news by clicking here.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.