The day did not allow me much time for searching to bring you ten good news stories, but I did manage to pull together 7! Have a great weekend.
- Bodi Kinney, a waitress at Fong’s Pizza in Des Moines, Iowa, was serving a family when the baby of the family stopped crying. She knew the mother was breastfeeding and though the mother immediately panicked over societal fears about breastfeeding, Kinney surprised the family by paying for one of their pizzas and leaving a note on the bill “Please thank your wife for breastfeeding.”
- Actress Tamera Mowry-Housley, 35, uttered a somewhat-surprising admission on Thursday: The “Sister, Sister” and “Tia and Tamera” actress said on Hot97, a New York City radio station, that she waited until she was 29 to have sex with, which was with her husband, Adam Housley. That’s a tremendous testimony to chastity, especially in Hollywood and when it comes to Disney stars. Her admission comes around the 13:00 mark.
- Annette Fredskov, Danish Woman With Multiple Sclerosis, Completes 366 Marathons In 365 Days.
- Eli, Inspiring Boy With Autism, Gives Brave 6th Grade Graduation Speech.
- A Masschusetts woman makes a simple gesture that made this veteran’s day.
- Atop every overpass for 500 miles Sean Misner, one of the 19 firefighters killed in Arizona, was paid a moving tribute as his wife drove by with his ashes on her way home to Santa Ynez Valley, California. Local firefighters stood atop trucks saluting their fallen brother.
A federal district court has granted Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., a preliminary injunction that prevents the federal government from enforcing its Obamacare mandate that the Christian company carry health insurance that offers contraceptives, sterilizations, and abortifacient drugs free of charge.
As the deer pants for the water brooks, So pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God? My tears have been my food day and night, While they continually say to me, “Where is your God?” When I remember these things, I pour out my soul within me. For I used to go with the multitude; I went with them to the house of God, With the voice of joy and praise, With a multitude that kept a pilgrim feast. Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him For the help of His countenance. O my God, my soul is cast down within me; Therefore I will remember You from the land of the Jordan, And from the heights of Hermon, From the Hill Mizar. Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls; All Your waves and billows have gone over me. The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song shall be with me — A prayer to the God of my life. I will say to God my Rock, “Why have You forgotten me? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?” As with a breaking of my bones, My enemies reproach me, While they say to me all day long, “Where is your God?” Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God.
See more good news by clicking here.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com on Instagram.