Incredible inventions, late term abortion bill becomes law, a feisty grandmother with a unique weapon, plus much more is in our lineup of good news for this Thursday.
- Texas Governor Rick Perry Signs Late Term Abortion Ban Bill Into Law.
- Wow! Childhood sweethearts, separated by war and parents, reconnect 70 years later and plan to get married.
- Engineers Create Material Capable of Storing Water in Soil for a year.
- A ‘smart’ scalpel that instantly sniffs out cancerous tissue has been created by scientists. By accurately distinguishing between healthy tissue and tumours, the ‘magic wand’ could revolutionise cancer surgery.
- Feisty Grandmother Uses Unlikely Weapon to Fight Off Intruders: ‘I Just Kept Smacking One of Them.’
- Planned Parenthood closing three Texas clinics, including Abby Johnson’s former clinic.
- El Dorado County Sheriff John D’Agostini strips Feds of local enforcement powers.
- This WWII vet, Cecile Rankin, celebrated his 101 birthday recently. He was born in the same year that the Titanic sank. He says there is no secret to living past 100. Rankin fought in several battles, including the Battle of the Bulge. Thank you Mr. Rankin for your service and may God continue to bless your extraordinary life.
- After being in Afghanistan for 6 months and 3 months of training in the States before that with only a short month home in between, this soldier finally returned home. He was thought to not be coming home for 3 weeks, but watch this stealth scuba diver surprise his family. Thank you for your service Sir!
- An Eagle Scout, 17-year-old Thomas Jurica , who happens to be deaf, is honoring a fellow scout, 13 year old George Belton, who died in an accident. He created a park, dealing with every aspect of it from designing it, raising funds for it and even building it.
I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, And established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth — Praise to our God; Many will see it and fear, And will trust in the LORD. Blessed is that man who makes the LORD his trust, And does not respect the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies. Many, O LORD my God, are Your wonderful works Which You have done; And Your thoughts toward us Cannot be recounted to You in order; If I would declare and speak of them, They are more than can be numbered. Sacrifice and offering You did not desire; My ears You have opened. Burnt offering and sin offering You did not require. Then I said, “Behold, I come; In the scroll of the book it is written of me. I delight to do Your will, O my God, And Your law is within my heart.” I have proclaimed the good news of righteousness In the great assembly; Indeed, I do not restrain my lips, O LORD, You Yourself know.
For more good news, click here.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.