Good news today with new legislation to deal with sexual assault in the military, donut customers who pay for the person behind them in line, a woman inspired by 9-11 to help kids learn the value of hard work, NRA Gun Safety courses being taught to first graders in Missouri, plus much more!
- Sens. Paul & Cruz Support New Legislation To Deal With Military Sexual Assault.
- A total of 55 customers came through Heav’nly Donuts’ drive-thru on Saturday offering to pay the bill of the person behind them, CBS Boston affiliate WBZ reported.
- Cecilia Niemann, Kansas Girl With Cerebral Palsy, Wins Division In Triathlon After Her Mother Pulls Her In Raft.
- After the attacks of Sept. 11, Kerri Martin decided to change her life, leaving the corporate world to open a bike shop. Now, through her store Second Life Bikes, she’s giving neighborhood kids the opportunity to learn the value of hard work by helping them to fix and earn their own bikes.
- New Missouri Law Allows Schools to Teach NRA Gun Safety Course to First Graders.
- Kendric Wherry, 18, overcame cancer and graduated with honors this year. Congratulations Kendric! WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC
- The NRA wasn’t going to take Eric Holder’s shots at “Stand Your Ground” lying down. They blasted his watered-down view of self-defense.
- A soldier returns after seven months overseas and surprises his three sons. One of the boys exclaims “It’s a dream come true!” Thank you Sir for your service!
- Gunmaker building ‘super gun’ capable of shooting over 3,100 yards with pinpoint accuracy.
- The Armed Citizens Project, which has been putting free shotguns and training in the hands of American citizens, is now sponsoring a gun buy back program to help aid in arming people in unarmed homes.
For in You, O LORD, I hope; You will hear, O Lord my God. For I said, “Hear me, lest they rejoice over me, Lest, when my foot slips, they exalt themselves against me.” For I am ready to fall, And my sorrow is continually before me. For I will declare my iniquity; I will be in anguish over my sin. But my enemies are vigorous, and they are strong; And those who hate me wrongfully have multiplied. Those also who render evil for good, They are my adversaries, because I follow what is good. Do not forsake me, O LORD; O my God, be not far from me! Make haste to help me, O Lord, my salvation!
Read more good news by clicking here.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.