Enjoy good news today. We’ve got news to defund Obamacare, acts of heroism requiring the ultimate sacrifice, an internet company that stands up for your Fourth Amendment rights, Pro-Life victories and a very creative marriage proposal, plus more! Enjoy!
- Ted Cruz introduces legislation in the Senate to completely defund Obamacare
- Here’s an internet provider that stands up to Big Brother and will protect your Fourth Amendment rights from the federal government.
- Jeff Bauman, the man that lost both legs in the Boston bombing has been recovering remarkably well. We referenced him a few good news articles back. In this
- Amid the devastation of one of the worst wildfires in U.S. history that took the lives of 19 firefighters and destroyed dozens of homes, Larry and Patti McCracken experienced a tiny miracle. The married couple of 50 years now have Patti McCracken’s wedding ring back – found by one of their daughters under a foot of charred rubble that used to be their dream retirement home in the small town of Yarnell, where the Arizona fires raged June 30.
- Talk about an ingenious way to propose….you’ve never seen a movie preview like this. Enjoy!
- Revolutionary Instrument Delivers a Sharper Universe to Astronomers.
- Pro-life Victory in Texas: Senate Passes Late-Term Abortion Ban.
- The Democratic governor of Missouri has refused to sign a bill effectively banning the procedure of telemed abortions in the state, instead allowing the bill to become law without his signature. Jay Nixon did not veto the bill, which requires a physician to be present when a woman takes the first dose of abortion-inducing drugs. The abortionist’s office must also attempt to see the woman for a follow-up.
- Facebooking Priest’s Dad, Thomas Woude, gave the ultimate sacrifice to save his Down syndrome brother who had fallen into a septic tank.
- Conservative Coalition Takes Stand for Religious Liberty in Military
Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.