Enjoy good news today. We've got news to defund Obamacare, acts of heroism requiring the ultimate sacrifice, an internet company that stands up for your Fourth Amendment rights, Pro-Life victories and a very creative marriage proposal, plus more! Enjoy!
- Ted Cruz introduces legislation in the Senate to completely defund Obamacare
- Here's an internet provider that stands up to Big Brother and will protect your Fourth Amendment rights from the federal government.
- Jeff Bauman, the man that lost both legs in the Boston bombing has been recovering remarkably well. We referenced him a few good news articles back. In this
- Amid the devastation of one of the worst wildfires in U.S. history that took the lives of 19 firefighters and destroyed dozens of homes, Larry and Patti McCracken experienced a tiny miracle. The married couple of 50 years now have Patti McCracken's wedding ring back – found by one of their daughters under a foot of charred rubble that used to be their dream retirement home in the small town of Yarnell, where the Arizona fires raged June 30.
- Talk about an ingenious way to propose….you've never seen a movie preview like this. Enjoy!
- Revolutionary Instrument Delivers a Sharper Universe to Astronomers.
- Pro-life Victory in Texas: Senate Passes Late-Term Abortion Ban.
- The Democratic governor of Missouri has refused to sign a bill effectively banning the procedure of telemed abortions in the state, instead allowing the bill to become law without his signature. Jay Nixon did not veto the bill, which requires a physician to be present when a woman takes the first dose of abortion-inducing drugs. The abortionist's office must also attempt to see the woman for a follow-up.
- Facebooking Priest's Dad, Thomas Woude, gave the ultimate sacrifice to save his Down syndrome brother who had fallen into a septic tank.
- Conservative Coalition Takes Stand for Religious Liberty in Military
Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.
Trending: How Could Stanley Ann Dunham Have Delivered Barack Hussein Obama In August Of 1961 in Hawaii, When Official University Of Washington Records Show Her 2,680 Miles Away In Seattle Attending Classes That Same Month?