Good news in politics and in heroism, plus much more in this edition of Freedom Outpost’s Good News. Enjoy!
- All 45 Senate Republicans Call For Permanent Delay Of Obamacare.
- Rand Paul Threatens Block Of New FBI Director Over Drone Issue
- One Lone Leftist Feminist is now calling out Islamic misogyny.
- John Riggs, age 70, Swims For Hours, Helps Rescue Family Clinging To Capsized Boat In Maryland Waters
- Illinois finally becomes the last state to get concealed carry! The General Assembly shot down Gov. Quinn’s amendatory veto.
- When her father, Adam, became pinned under a Jeep Liberty SUV, Rachael Simmons, 22, somehow mustered the strength to lift the car off him.
- Army specialist Michael Menchaca saw a man strapped in his wheelchair fall onto the D.C. subway tracks falling dangerously close the third rail, which carries 750 volt third rail. He was the first to help the man, risking his own life, and then two others joined him. He is now being considered for the Army’s highest peacetime award, the Soldier’s Medal. Great job and thank you for your service!
- Ohio school district will allow teachers to carry guns starting this fall.
- A Texas company will be adding 150 employees to its business thanks to Austria offshoring its steel production. Looks like some in Texas will have new jobs!
- When Crossroads pilgrim Andrew Moore, 20, was struck by a car and killed last year while taking the pro-life message to America’s highways and byways, Andrew’s younger sister Teresa found herself inspired to “become much more committed to the movement he gave his life for.” The 20-year-old is currently walking with Crossroads from Pasadena, California, to Washington, D.C.
Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com on Instagram.