Enjoy Good News to get you over the hump this week!
- American Woman Honored for Hiding Jewish Children from the Nazis.
- Private property rights get boost in the unnoticed SCOTUS opinion of Koontz v. St. John's Water Management District. The decision granted the plaintiff the right to sue a governmental agency that required a payment – or 'exaction' – for public facilities miles away from his property as a contingency for approval of a building permit.
- Texas House passes law banning abortions after 20 weeks in final vote.
- Opponents of Boy Scouts' Gay Youths Policy to Launch New 'Godly' Alternative for Kids.
- Dewey Gerk, Colorado Man, Continues Running Despite Fighting Stage 4 Cancer For A Decade.
- Firefighters Travel THOUSANDS Of Miles To Honor Fallen 'Brothers' in Arizona Fires. The good news in this is the support of the firefighter community even in the midst of tragedy.
- Three years after being paralyzed in a trampoline accident, this young man walks, for the first time in front of friends and teachers since the accident, across the stage at his high school graduation.
- Watch as this airman returns home, surprising a lot of family members one by one. Thank you for your service Sir!
- Victims and their families are not going to let the Obama administration get away with not honoring their service with Purple Hearts by calling jihadist Nidal Hasan's terrorist massacre of US soldiers at Ft Hood "workplace violence." They are fighting him on it.
- British firm is now selling the famous 3D printers from about $1,000. This will be great for those gun enthusiasts with the blueprints for the 3D gun, along with all sorts of people who want to be on the cutting edge of technology. Watch it work.
Read more good news by clicking here.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.