I apologize there was not a good news column yesterday. My family and I finally were able to make time and God provided resources that we were able to get a 15 passenger van so all of us can travel together! That is good news for us. That is the reason there was not column yesterday as we were pushed for time. However, today, we’re back and there is good news out there in the midst of the bad! Enjoy!
- A World War II Hero Recounts First Hand Experience Saving 2000 American Prisoners From Execution By Japanese. These kinds of stories you don’t hear firsthand and we have lost many of these brave men.
- Dana Loesch Shares Incredible Story Behind Why She Rejected Liberalism After Getting Pregnant as a ‘Broke, Unwed Student.’ Watch the clip and the relevant portion begins around the 8:45 mark.
- One of the clinic workers at Kermit Gosnell’s abortion clinic claims to have repented of her abortion work and has begun embracing a pro-life stand as well as, claims she has begun a relationship with Christ. Yes, miracles do happen.
- Treasure From Legendary 1715 Spanish Shipwreck Discovered 100 Feet From Fla. Shore.
- Archaeologists Uncover King David and Solomon-Era Inscription — the Oldest Text Ever Found in Jerusalem.
- Long lost Chinese twins, separated at birth and adopted to different families, reunite with one another after 41 years.
- Reddit internet users respond to playful sign by parents for 2 year old Hazel Hammersley and provide her with a huge pizza party on their dime! There are still demonstrations of love from perfect strangers. Well done!
- Temar Boggs got a group of his friends to help look for a lost 5 year old girl and when they found her, he was hailed as a hero! Good job Temar!
- Oh the love of children! This Canadian soldier returns home and surprises his 4 year old daughter at the airport. Watch the love this little girl has for her Daddy! !
- You know there are benefits to being optimistic. Here’s 10 of them:
Do not fret because of evildoers, Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, And wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass. He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, And your justice as the noonday. Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; Do not fret — it only causes harm.
Read more good news by clicking here.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.