Lots of good news today as a whistleblower confirms that Barack Obama was in fact a citizen of Indonesia while at Occidental College (that should be good news in moving forward to removing him from office), Rep. Justin Amash stand up for the people, Marcus Luttrell tells of his survival as a long Navy SEAL, plus much more!
- Representative Justin Amash stands his ground on the Constitution and the Fourth Amendment against a former head of the NSA and CIA.
- A whistleblower has come forward and said they have seen Barack Obama’s Occidental College financial aid records and state that he is a citizen of Indonesia.
- Corey Wadden Wants To Be A Millionaire By 25 For A Selfless Reason: To Help His Mom Retire. Now that’s honoring your mother. Excellent Corey.
- FORMER NAVY SEAL MARCUS LUTTRELL’S INCREDIBLE STORY OF SURVIVAL LIKE YOU’VE NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE.
- Luttrell’s book “Lone Survivor” also has film coming to theaters in December and January starring Mark Wahlberg.
- Steven Sharp has a message that he wants to share with the world. His seven-year-old daughter, Samantha, has faced unique and harrowing challenges since birth. Although he may be running out of time, he’s looking to share her plight with the world in hopes of securing her legacy and changing hearts and minds.
- A 9-year-old Maryland girl battling cancer gets her wish to ride along in a fire truck.
- Alex has been away from home serving his country. He was deployed and hasn’t been home in two years. He came home and surprised his sister. Welcome home Alex! Thank you for your service!
- The brand-new North Atlanta (Ga.) High School is opening an indoor rifle range with top-shelf instructors, safety certifications, and all the state-of the-art gear to learn gun safety and marksmanship.
- Betty Lukich, Phoenix Woman, Is Reunited With Family Who Believed She Was Dead For 30 Years.
Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com on Instagram.
Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men? Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth. The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies. Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear; Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely. Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O LORD. Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces. As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun. Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in his wrath. The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.