There’s plenty of good news to start your week off right. One Representative calls out the Obama administration over how they are trying to cover up Benghazi as another jumps on the bandwagon to challenge Obama’s eligibility by going after his fake birth certificate. Billy Vaughn, father of an Extortion 17 Navy SEAL, seeks to get rules of engagement changed in favor of Americans rather than their enemies, as Senator Ted Cruz says America needs a spiritual revival, plus much more!
- The father of one of the Navy SEALs killed in Extortion 17 tells Freedom Outpost that they are working to remove ridiculous and criminal rules of engagement that the Obama administration has place on American troops which are endangering their lives.
- Representative Steve Stockman has jumped on the bandwagon to take on Barack Obama’s eligibility by wanting to push the issue of his birth certificate.
- Fox News stands up to pressure to apologize to Muslim historical revisionist Reza Aslan and defends its questioning of his motives in writing about Jesus Christ. Way to go Fox!
- Rep. Trey Gowdy drops a bombshell and calls out the Obama administration has been “changing names” & “creating aliases” to hide Benghazi survivors from Congress.
- Senator Ted Cruz Calls For Spiritual Revival in America.
- A pair of suspected criminals got what the Huffington Post described as a “lethal dose of Texas justice” last week after allegedly kidnapping a couple and then forcing them to rob a bank. However, they were presumably unaware that the husband had a firearm in his car. After surreptitiously accessing it, the husband shot both suspects, seriously wounding one and killing the other.
- Audette Exel lives a double life. In the world’s financial capitals, the business owner advises companies on mergers and raises money for global fund managers. In Nepal and Uganda, Exel is better known as founder and chief fundraiser of the ISIS Foundation, which provides life-saving health care and education for 20,000 people a year in two of the world’s most impoverished nations. The 50-year-old woman also dances, blond hair flying, to entertain a crowd of giggling teenagers. Way to go Audette!
- Robert “Bobby” Tufts hasn’t made it to preschool yet, but he’s already been elected twice as mayor of a tiny tourist town in northern Minnesota. Mayor Tufts’ name was picked Sunday during annual Taste of Dorset festival to be mayor of Dorset for a second term. It has no formal city government and has a population of 22 to 28, depending on whether the minister and his family are in town.
- The Houston Food Bank is known for helping feed the community. But it’s now teaming up with another non-profit to feed the minds of people across the world. While normally food is stacked on the shelves of aisle 18 at the Houston Food Bank, a portion of this aisle is now reserved for boxes and boxes of donated books headed to those who need them most.
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker says that he doesn’t expect Wisconsin to be legalizing the redefinition of marriage to include those who engage in homosexual behavior anytime soon and his state has back him up with a constitutional marriage protection amendment.
Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me. Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High. What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil. They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul. Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God. Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book? When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word. In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee. For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?