The good news from Freedom Outpost is jam packed with incredible news. Duck Dynasty star blasts the pro-life message loud and clear! A Plano, Texas officer encourages and supports the Impeach Obama protesters. A San Antonio councilwoman stands her ground against homosexuality and won’t be bullied! There’s much more!
- FreedomOutpost’s Dean Garrison tells how 9-11 impacted him for the better.
- Plano, Texas Police Officer Clemmons helps out patriots at the Impeach Obama protest. This guy needs to be commended! Well done Officer Clemmons and patriots in Texas!
- Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) was heckled during an anti-Obamacare event in Dallas, Texas, on Tuesday night. Watch the classy and graceful way Cruz deals with the hecklers’ claims.
- Georgia Tech sophomore Nick Selby delivered a highly entertaining speech at the school’s freshman convocation Sunday. It’s unclear from the video whether Selby is simply excessively enthusiastic about his university or actually insane. Either way, you can definitely say the guy has charisma and passion, taking something that would have probably been boring and capturing the attention of the audience. Well done!
- You don’t run across many teachers like….what a great man! No wonder his students love their physics teacher Mr. Wright.
- Jerry Johnson provides a great analysis of the lies of government about spending cuts and then defines what the Bible has to say about such things.
- Rodney Eugene Long, a dangerous prison escapee suspected of shooting and injuring a Taylor County deputy, broke into a couple’s home in Bedford, Iowa, at around 10:15 p.m. Monday night and held them for four hours, Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation Special Agent Mitch Mortvedt said during a news conference. Jerome and Carolyn Mauderly said Long was armed with a semi-automatic handgun. At around 2 a.m. Tuesday morning, Jerome, 71, was somehow able to retrieve his shotgun and shoot the fugitive dead. The couple immediately called 911 and police responded to their home. Way to go Jerome!
- A San Antonio councilwoman is refusing to back down amid the storm of controversy over disparaging remarks she made about gay people. Elisa Chan was secretly recorded during a staff meeting to discuss a proposed non-discrimination ordinance. In it, she said she “never bought in” to the idea that people are born gay, and seemed to call homosexuality “disgusting.” The recording, made by a staff member who later quit, was given to the San Antonio Express-News. At a news conference Tuesday, Chan offered no apology and said her remarks were made during what was supposed to be a confidential meeting with her staff. Excellent Mrs. Chan! Thanks for having convictions and principles on these issues.
- Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson is apparently fiercely anti-abortion. In fact, he believes the United States’ acceptance of the practice is proof that the country has strayed far from her founding principles. The popular television star in a video that has just now gone viral can be seen preaching to an audience in Pennsylvania about God, the Bible, and the Founding Fathers. I don’t watch television, but I dig this guy and his family! Way to go Phil!
- More than 90 low-income students in Seattle will be boarding buses together on a shopping trip for back-to-school clothes because of the generosity of a one woman who has no children of her own. For a decade, Mrs. Jean Renny has been donating money to the Salvation Army so that kids could buy what they need for the new school year. This year she is giving $20,000 for the shopping spree. Thanks for your compassion Jean Renny!
Want more good news? Click here.
Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O LORD. Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt. Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha. Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.
–Psalm 70Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.