There's lots of good news for hump day today. Articles of impeachment were filed against Barack Hussein Obama by the National Black Republican Association, a rowdy Tea Partier sings her protest to local bureaucrats, a Federal Appeals Court finds the Obama administration guilty of violating federal law, plus much more!
- The National Black Republican Association files articles of impeachment against Barack Obama (aka Barry Soetoro).
- Rowdy Tea Partier at Oakland meeting! Celeste Paradise uses her 1 minute of public comment time to sing a protest song in frustration at the "Plan Bay Area" meeting in Oakland California before her microphone was abruptly cut off.
- Federal Appeals Court finds the Obama administration guilty of violating federal law.
- A driver survived for more than 13 hours in an air pocket in his upside-down car after it left the road and plunged into a water-filled ditch on Romney Marsh in Kent. The seriously injured 44-year-old man was eventually rescued after the rear wheels of his red MG ZR were spotted by a passing lorry driver, who rang 999.
- Young Greeks are combating the euro crisis by setting up self-help initiatives to provide free medical care, repair street lighting and monitor public spending. A new, unprecedented communal spirit is emerging to tackle the hardship of cutbacks and reforms. With no more money to feed government corruption, things have started changing in Greece -- and people are doing more than just complain and strike.
- 17th Century Rembrandt Celebrated in Dutch Flash Mob.
- Forty-six-year-old Breck Reeves is being praised for his honesty after he turned in $6,900 in cash he found near a Department of Motor Vehicles office in the Central Valley. He turned in the money at the DMV, and Visalia police eventually tracked down its rightful owner, 69-year-old retired farmworker Guadalupe Salazar.
- This unnamed Marine surprised his mom after a one year deployment. Thanks for your service and welcome home Sir!
- Stevie Beale's wedding last Saturday came seven years after she was paralyzed from the waist down in a car crash, making her walk down the aisle that much sweeter. Beale, 24, of Toledo, Ohio, walked down the aisle to her groom, Jared VanAusdale, 34, with the aid of a walker and escorted by her father, Al, and her physical therapy trainer. Congratulations Stevie and Jared!
- At Old Skool Cafe, the motto is "come hungry, leave inspired." Owner Teresa Goines' young staff do it all — prep, cook, serve and even entertain — at the eatery in one of the city's rough neighborhoods. It's a major change from the lives they once had, dealing drugs on the streets.
Want more good news? Click here.
Trending: How Could Stanley Ann Dunham Have Delivered Barack Hussein Obama In August Of 1961 in Hawaii, When Official University Of Washington Records Show Her 2,680 Miles Away In Seattle Attending Classes That Same Month?
Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them? They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep. But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away. And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing. The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
--Pslam 64Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.