There’s lots of good news for hump day today. Articles of impeachment were filed against Barack Hussein Obama by the National Black Republican Association, a rowdy Tea Partier sings her protest to local bureaucrats, a Federal Appeals Court finds the Obama administration guilty of violating federal law, plus much more!
- The National Black Republican Association files articles of impeachment against Barack Obama (aka Barry Soetoro).
- Rowdy Tea Partier at Oakland meeting! Celeste Paradise uses her 1 minute of public comment time to sing a protest song in frustration at the “Plan Bay Area” meeting in Oakland California before her microphone was abruptly cut off.
- Federal Appeals Court finds the Obama administration guilty of violating federal law.
- A driver survived for more than 13 hours in an air pocket in his upside-down car after it left the road and plunged into a water-filled ditch on Romney Marsh in Kent. The seriously injured 44-year-old man was eventually rescued after the rear wheels of his red MG ZR were spotted by a passing lorry driver, who rang 999.
- Young Greeks are combating the euro crisis by setting up self-help initiatives to provide free medical care, repair street lighting and monitor public spending. A new, unprecedented communal spirit is emerging to tackle the hardship of cutbacks and reforms. With no more money to feed government corruption, things have started changing in Greece — and people are doing more than just complain and strike.
- 17th Century Rembrandt Celebrated in Dutch Flash Mob.
- Forty-six-year-old Breck Reeves is being praised for his honesty after he turned in $6,900 in cash he found near a Department of Motor Vehicles office in the Central Valley. He turned in the money at the DMV, and Visalia police eventually tracked down its rightful owner, 69-year-old retired farmworker Guadalupe Salazar.
- This unnamed Marine surprised his mom after a one year deployment. Thanks for your service and welcome home Sir!
- Stevie Beale’s wedding last Saturday came seven years after she was paralyzed from the waist down in a car crash, making her walk down the aisle that much sweeter. Beale, 24, of Toledo, Ohio, walked down the aisle to her groom, Jared VanAusdale, 34, with the aid of a walker and escorted by her father, Al, and her physical therapy trainer. Congratulations Stevie and Jared!
- At Old Skool Cafe, the motto is “come hungry, leave inspired.” Owner Teresa Goines’ young staff do it all — prep, cook, serve and even entertain — at the eatery in one of the city’s rough neighborhoods. It’s a major change from the lives they once had, dealing drugs on the streets.
Want more good news? Click here.
Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them? They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep. But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away. And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing. The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
–Pslam 64Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.