Today’s good news includes Alabama experiencing its first day as a “shall issue” state to the generous offer of a governor to his opposition to an unusual caped crusader, plus much more! There’s even talk of a descendant of Amelia Earhart completely a complete trip around the world in a single engine plane next year.
- Alabama Concealed Carry: Sheriffs ‘Shall Issue’ Concealed Carry Gun-Permits Beginning Today
- NC Governor Pat McCrory Renders Good For Evil To Pro-Death Protesters and brings them cookies to enjoy.
- David Flemming, 50, has battled cancer for eight years, undergone 19 surgeries, and in May, doctors told him his latest tumor was “incurable, inoperable, and unstoppable.” He was given six weeks to six months of “quality life.” He didn’t respond to the news by sitting around and feeling sorry for himself. Instead, he applied to Nashville.com to write a daily blog that he hopes will inspire others to make their lives better. WKRN, Nashville News, Nashville Weather and Sports
A Utah man is giving the homeless a new temporary alternative to living on the streets. Gary Pickering has developed several portable ‘micro-houses’ to help Utah’s homeless survive harsh conditions such as winter weather. He plans to donate some of these low-cost “survival pods” to a Utah County homelessness charity, KSL Utah reports. Pickering told KSL in an interview that he is not looking to profit off of the shelters. Instead, he is trying to help the homeless and promote awareness so that others will follow his example.
- When Welsh farmer Ifor Edwards, 56, dropped his keys on a tract of land he owns called Oak Farm in Bronington, he was determined to find them, so he and his wife, Anna, 40, called in metal-detecting experts from the Wrexham Heritage Society. Cliff Massey, 83, found the keys, but he also found 14 medieval coins from the 14th and 15th centuries, according to a story published Monday in the Shropshire Star. John Gittins, a coroner who performed an inquest on the findings, described the coins, which are composed of 90 percent silver and likely from the days of Edward III, Henry V and Henry VI, as a “treasure.
- FLYING CAR MAKES PUBLIC DEBUT WITH DRIVE-TO-FLY DEMO.
- Robyn Rosenberger is an unlikely “caped crusader” who makes personalized capes for sick children around the world, many of them with terminal illnesses. So far, she has sent 700 capes to sick children in 45 states and 11 countries! She seeks to turn sick children into superheroes. Way to go Robyn!
- Katie Palmer’s father had been deployed in Kosovo for over a year. He showed up at a Myrtle Beach Pelicans baseball game and caught her throwing out the first pitch, then revealed himself to her. Thank you sir for your service and welcome home!
- A 12-year-old girl from Arkansas who contracted a brain-eating parasite during a trip to a water park has improved slightly after being treated with an experimental drug.
- Amelia Rose Earhart, a distant relative of the famous female pilot whose name she shares, is taking to the skies to re-create one of the aviation pioneer’s most famous routes.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good. God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God. Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread: they have not called upon God. There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them. Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
Want more good news? Click here.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.