There’s lots of good news to start your week off. Texas is on its way to becoming an independent nation, a new God and Government project has been launched, a protest of taxation that will have you speechless, plus much more! Enjoy!
- A new God and Government Project is beginning. Find out what it’s all about and get involved.
- The head of the Texas Railroad Commission, Barry Smitherman, says that the State of Texas is actively preparing to become an independent nation.
- 1000 People Apply for Drone Hunting Licenses in Colorado.
- A Homeschooling Revolution has begun and Ron Paul is talking about it.
- South Carolina US Senator Lindsey Graham is looking extremely vulnerable in the 2014 elections and this could be the year he gets unseated and deservedly so.
- Some Maryland citizens have had enough of unconstitutional traffic speed cameras and are fighting back.
- Coming off an array of exciting holy land finds, archaeologists have now discovered ancient treasure at the foot of the Temple Mount, one of the world’s most revered religious sites. The uncovered items provide further insight into Jewish life in Jerusalem, while also offering a lens into a highly-contentious time in the region’s history. During excavations this summer, Dr. Eilat Mazar of Hebrew University of Jerusalem found stunning relics including 36 gold coins, gold and silver jewelry and a gold medallion, the university announced.
- Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) sent this letter to his colleagues encouraging them to vote “No” on Syria. What do you think?
- One man, Robert Fernandes, protested paying taxes by forking over $7,143 in one dollar bills. He even brought doughnuts to show he had no ill will, but the tax collector was unwilling to count the money and provide him a receipt. Watch what happens.
- Owners of an Asian market in Nashville were stunned last week when a man came into their shop insisting they take an envelope. When they finally opened it they found $400 cash and a letter of apology from a thief who had once robbed their store. Somboon Wu said that indeed someone had taken $300 from them more than a decade ago. The letter, which he posted on Twitter and Instagram, explained that the man was once a drug addict and now that he is sober, he wants to make amends with those he’s hurt. Wu told WSMV News, “We just want to let him know if he’s watching, wherever life takes you, we forgive you for what you did.” WSMV Channel 4
Want more good news? Click here.
Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah. Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison: Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth. Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna: Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession. O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind. As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire; So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm. Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD. Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish: That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.
–Psalm 83Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.