There are a couple of sites that are formulating a bit of a new aggregation. Townhall has put up its “Ten Things You Need To Know For Today.” Our sister site LastResistance has a column titled “What We’re Reading.” However, with the battle we are engaged in, we need good news, not just important news, which often is not so good. With that in mind, keep a lookout for a daily dose of articles from around the web that will be all good news. That’s right, ALL good news. I know you think it will be hard to find, but I promise you there is lots of good news out there. I’ll try and have about 10 articles of good news you can peruse to build you up in the fight we are engaged in. Feel free to share the daily lists with your friends and encourage them. After all, we’re in this together! So, here’ the first edition. (For all those who don’t know, the blue letters indicate links that can be clicked on to take you to the story.)
- Remember Jared Marcum, the 14 year old who was suspended from school for wearing and NRA t-shirt and threatened with a year in jail and a $500 fine? Well common sense has prevailed and all charges against the teen have been dropped!
- Mauricio Esquivel stopped an attempted burglary by using his firearm to hold a suspect until police arrived.
- Hobby Lobby gains a major victory in its fight against the Obamacare contraceptive mandate.
- Magpul is giving away 1,500 30-round magazines on Saturday to citizens attending the “Farewell to Arms” Freedom Festival.
- Ayden Byle began writing cryptic messages to his neighbors and life changed for the better on Atlas Ave.
- A total stranger helped Hyeonseo Lee pay her mother and brother’s way out of jail as they fled from North Korea. Now, four years later, Lee has been reunited with that stranger, getting the chance to thank him in person.
- Quadriplegic Iraq War Vet Becomes First Soldier To Receive Double Arm Transplant.
- 16-year-old Kevin Chung won $1,000 in a chess championship and then turned around and donated it all to Renown Institute for Cancer.
- The CEO of Delta Airlines Richard Anderson gave up his seat to a struggling mother who was trying to pick up her 12 year old daughter, who has Type 1 diabetes for summer camp.
- A North Carolina community adopts 45 orphans from war-torn Liberia.
Finally, the best news that one can hear is that the Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, came and lived a perfect life, free of sin, died in the place of sinners, bearing their punishment for their sins and then rose again three days later, conquering death. He now sits at the right hand of God and commands everyone to repent and turn to God in faith; obeying all of Christ’s teachings (1 Cor 15:1-8; Matt 28:19-20).
If you have good news stories, feel free to click the CONTACT tab at the top of the page and forward me the link.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com on Instagram.