There is still good news in the world. Amidst the battles you face today, take courage and keep up the good fight!
- Congressman Jim Bridenstine is not willing to roll over and play dead for the Obama administration, but blasts them for their tyranny.
- 14 Year Old Raises $100,000 for Fallen Troops’ Families By Shooting Hoops
- 14 year old Teen Starts Website to Help Fight Bullying Among Girls
- Retired Marine Brad O’Keefe Reunites With Earl, The Bomb-Sniffing Dog That Saved His Life
- Serial tipping – It’s happening all across the country and get a look at this photo of a tip received by a waiter. He captioned “Last table of a terrible shift. The kindness of strangers still takes me by surprise.” Steak N Shake Waitress received a $446 tip on a $6 meal. Italian waitress received a $1000 tip from a stranger and a lotto winner tipped a father of a cancer patient last month $10,000!
- 3 year old autistic girl paints up a storm and people are buying her paintings, which help fund the costs of her therapy that she has three times a week.
- Tim Harris, who has Down syndrome, owns a restaurant in New Mexico where he makes a point of hugging every customer who walks through his door. Tim’s Place is the self-proclaimed “world’s friendliest restaurant.”
- U.S. Soldier Surprises Dad While He’s Coaching His Water Polo Team. Collin, had his family fooled and totally surprised for a Christmas visit. They had not seen him for over a year. He surprised his Dad while he was coaching his girls’ water polo team.
- Veteran demonstrates how American citizens need to address their lawmakers when it comes to gun control.
- New Pro-Life Bill Officially Filed in the Texas Legislature
Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Jesus said, “I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”