There is still good news in the world. Amidst the battles you face today, take courage and keep up the good fight!
- Congressman Jim Bridenstine is not willing to roll over and play dead for the Obama administration, but blasts them for their tyranny.
- 14 Year Old Raises $100,000 for Fallen Troops' Families By Shooting Hoops
- 14 year old Teen Starts Website to Help Fight Bullying Among Girls
- Retired Marine Brad O'Keefe Reunites With Earl, The Bomb-Sniffing Dog That Saved His Life
- Serial tipping – It's happening all across the country and get a look at this photo of a tip received by a waiter. He captioned "Last table of a terrible shift. The kindness of strangers still takes me by surprise." Steak N Shake Waitress received a $446 tip on a $6 meal. Italian waitress received a $1000 tip from a stranger and a lotto winner tipped a father of a cancer patient last month $10,000!
- 3 year old autistic girl paints up a storm and people are buying her paintings, which help fund the costs of her therapy that she has three times a week.
- Tim Harris, who has Down syndrome, owns a restaurant in New Mexico where he makes a point of hugging every customer who walks through his door. Tim's Place is the self-proclaimed "world's friendliest restaurant."
- U.S. Soldier Surprises Dad While He's Coaching His Water Polo Team. Collin, had his family fooled and totally surprised for a Christmas visit. They had not seen him for over a year. He surprised his Dad while he was coaching his girls' water polo team.
- Veteran demonstrates how American citizens need to address their lawmakers when it comes to gun control.
- New Pro-Life Bill Officially Filed in the Texas Legislature
Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.