To start your week off with some good news, here’s Monday’s list. I hope it encourages you in the midst of the battle we face in our own nation. May God bless us with repentance and victory!
- Ally Hart and her sister from Mechanicsburg, PA received the ultimate surprise at school when their stepfather; a PA Air National Guardsman, came home from Afghanistan after months of deployment.
- When Abbey Curran first saw a flyer for a local beauty pageant, she was 16 and walked with a pronounced limp due to cerebral palsy. Despite classmates who dismissed her chances of winning, she was determined to compete. In 2008, Abbey was crowned Miss Iowa and became the first disabled person ever to compete for the title of Miss USA.
- Roseann Sdoia, a Boston Marathon Bombing Amputee, presses forward as she learns how to walk again with an artificial limb that has replaced part of her right leg after an above-the-knee amputation.
- 10 year old legally blind girl has vision of friend being attacked by a vicious raccoon and rushes in to save her playmate.
- 41 year old paraplegic man, frustrated by his town hall’s lack of wheelchair accessibility, took matters into his own hands and built his own ramp instead of waiting for public officials to do it. He’s from Brazil!
- 911 Dispatcher helps husband deliver baby roadside.
- Joe Torre’s daughter, Cristina, catches a baby who fell off of a second floor fire escape.
- 18-year-old Sydney Corcoran suffered near-fatal injuries in the Boston Bombing, but she is recovering and was crowned Prom Queen.
- Formerly homeless teen delivers commencement speech as valedictorian at graduation.
- Soldier returns from 8-month deployment in Kuwait and surprises his daughter at high school graduation.
Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com on Instagram.