If you're paying attention, you've noticed that the newsfeeds are full of horror stories about Ebola. Right now, most of the concern is focused in the farthest corner of the earth, in a handful of small countries that seem far less civilized than ours. However, if the warnings filtering out of the CDC and the WHO are any indication, Ebola will be coming to our shores…And it could potentially be the worst pandemic the United States has ever faced.
Since the medical community appears to be stymied by the outbreak, it's up to you to make a plan to protect your family. A new book is out with the information you need to do so: Ebola Survival Handbook: A Collection of Tips, Strategies, and Supply Lists From Some of the World's Best Preparedness Professionals
The book is an anthology of informative posts from some very popular preparedness writers, many of them regular contributors here at The Daily Sheeple. It includes articles from authors like:
- Tess Pennington of Ready Nutrition
- Mac Slavo of SHTFplan
- Daisy Luther of The Organic Prepper
- Lizzie Bennett of Underground Medic
- Lisa Egan of Nutritional Anarchy
- Lily Dane of The Daily Sheeple
The book itself is 138 pages. It covers:
- The basics of the disease, including information on transmission and symptoms
- Prevention through social distancing
- Creating isolation rooms
- Basic hygiene and sanitation
- General pandemic preparedness in the event that you have to go into lockdown to lessen your risk of contracting the disease
- Dealing with diseased corpses should public services become unavailable
One cannot overstate the wisdom of a hard copy of vital information in the midst of a disaster. Many of these articles have been previously published online, but this book conveniently compiles the knowledge you need into one place. It also contains information from the Center for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and some original content unique to the book. It concludes with a bonus section of handy checklists to help you collect the necessary supplies quickly and efficiently.
$7.99 … it's a small price to pay for an anthology specific to this threat from the professionals we look to for information on a regular basis. Order your copy today:Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.