The Party of Treason is hell-bent on destroying President Trump and preventing him from draining the swamp and making America great again.
They are determined to win the House in the November elections and then to initiate a relentless campaign of harassment against the President, eventually impeaching him and removing him from office or driving him to resign.
They see a booming economy, unprecedented employment numbers for black Americans and others, North Korea at the negotiating table, Iran at bay, and all they can think of is that they need to make America weak and endangered again.
“Battle Print: Document Emerges Detailing Democrat Plans to Crush Trump Should GOP Fail to Hold House,” by Matthew Boyle, Breitbart, August 26, 2018:
A document detailing what Democrats intend to do to try to take out President Donald Trump should they take the House majority in November 2018 has emerged.
Under the headline “Scoop: Republicans secretly study their coming hell,” Axios’s Jonathan Swan on Sunday evening revealed the existence of the document that lists exactly the line of attack the Democrats plan to pursue should they win control of the House in the midterm elections. The document specifically focuses on certain investigatory pathways and lines of inquiry they have already sought.
The document, prepared by House GOP officials, walks through document and interview requests Democrats have already sent to the Trump administration, the president’s business The Trump Organization, and the president’s campaign in 2016.
“Congressional Republicans are getting ready for hell. Axios has obtained a spreadsheet that’s circulated through Republican circles on and off Capitol Hill — including at least one leadership office — that meticulously previews the investigations Democrats will likely launch if they flip the House,” Swan writes.
Swan then lists some of the more than 100 items contained in the lengthy GOP document. Here is a direct quote of the bullet point list from Swan’s piece in Axios:
- President Trump’s tax returns
- Trump family businesses — and whether they comply with the Constitution’s emoluments clause, including the Chinese trademark grant to the Trump Organization
- Trump’s dealings with Russia, including the president’s preparation for his meeting with Vladimir Putin
- The payment to Stephanie Clifford — a.k.a. Stormy Daniels
- James Comey’s firing
- Trump’s firing of U.S. attorneys
- Trump’s proposed transgender ban for the military
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin’s business dealings
- White House staff’s personal email use
- Cabinet secretary travel, office expenses, and other misused perks
- Discussion of classified information at Mar-a-Lago
- Jared Kushner’s ethics law compliance
- Dismissal of members of the EPA board of scientific counselors
- The travel ban
- Family separation policy
- Hurricane response in Puerto Rico
- Election security and hacking attempts
- White House security clearances
“The spreadsheet — which I’m told originated in a senior House Republican office — catalogs more than 100 formal requests from House Democrats this Congress, spanning nearly every committee,” Swan wrote.
This document only begins to demonstrate exactly what the Democrats will do to Trump if they take control of the lower chamber of Congress in the midterm elections….
Article posted with permission from Pamela GellerDon't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.