“The U.S. Constitution doesn’t guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself.”
– attributed to Benjamin Franklin
There is no doubt America is being assaulted by an administration that is tyrannical, attempting to rule through policy – not law – only because the American people have become rebels against their own foundational principles and have eaten the fruit of their own ways.
For those that have not taken the time to understand history (God’s story), He promised judgment to a disobedient people. Read Deuteronomy 28 and you will see there are 14 verses of blessings to a people that keep the commandments of the Lord, while there stands 54 verses of curses against those that refuse God’s rule.
Let’s take a look at what took place just this last week in America on the behalf of a people that respond to God’s commandments. Instead of magnifying crimes – which only strengthens tyranny – the American people are beginning to magnify the law unto judgment in order to establish righteousness and peace (Isaiah 51:4):
- Operation Rescue let out a press release this week stating that in 2013 alone, 30 abortion clinics have been closed down, more than doubling the amount of closures over all of last year.
- A tea party group in southern California held an “Impeach Obama” demonstration on a major freeway overpass, holding signs such as “Remember Benghazi” and “Obama Lies.” Their protest brought so much attention that it backed up traffic over 10 miles!
- It was also reported that officials in eight northern Colorado counties united in opposition to the state’s new gun control laws and oil and gas regulations, going so far as considering seceding and forming a new state, North Colorado. Citizens also successfully petitioned to recall two senators, Senate President John Morse and Sen. Angela Giron, who continuously ignored their constituents and voted for gun control legislation.
- The American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) filed a lawsuit against the IRS on behalf of 25 tea party groups that were targeted when seeking tax-exempt status. Jay Sekulow, chief counsel of the ACLJ, stated, “The IRS and the federal government are not going to get away with this unlawful targeting of conservative groups. … The lawsuit sends a very powerful message to the IRS and the Obama administration – including the White House: Americans are not going to be bullied and intimidated by our government.”
- After pressure from anti-religious groups to keep prayer out of high school graduations, Liberty High School Valedictorian Roy Costner IV took to the podium, tore up his pre-approved speech and instead thanked his parents for leading him to the Lord at a young age. He then proceeded to pray the Lord’s Prayer. The crowd burst into applause and cheers so loud Costner’s voice was almost drowned out. Costner’s prayer has received worldwide support and media coverage.
So it stands true that God is willing to give what His people are willing to fight for. America, we fight the good fight of faith because the law is on our side, and God grants us the victory every time.
Watch this video as students erupt in protest after the superintendent attempts to shut down my assembly program:
Bradlee Dean speaking at a conservative conference in Arizona:
Think the IRS scandal is bad? You should see what MSNBC and Rachel Maddow did to Bradlee Dean. Help in his lawsuit against them. Stand for America and get your free gift.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.