Three men were stopped by Rio Grande Valley Sector Border Patrol agents after they were able to successfully cross the border into Texas. No, this was not the first time they had been in the country. In fact, two of the illegal aliens had prior convictions for sexual offenses against children, while the third had a conviction of sexual battery.
McAllen Station Border Patrol agents came upon a Mexican national on Thursday after he illegally crossed the border near Hidalgo, Texas. The agents took him to the station for a biometric background investigation. The investigation revealed the man as a previous conviction from a court in DeKalb County, Georgia for sexual exploitation of children, according to information received from Rio Grande Valley Sector Border Patrol officials.
Also on Thursday, Weslaco Station agents teamed up with Hidalgo County Constables Office Precinct 4 deputies after receiving information about a human smuggling stash house. During the raid on the stash house, officials apprehended nine illegal aliens from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Mexico. The agents transported the illegal aliens to the Weslaco Station for processing.
During a biometric background investigation of the migrants, agents learned that one of the Guatemalan nationals has a previous arrest and conviction in Kansas City Missouri, for a charge of statutory rape, Border Patrol officials reported.
Notice, not only were they here previously, but they were tried and convicted of sexual crimes here in the States, and some of those crimes against our children.
Now, as I’ve stated over and over, each of these crimes in the past would have warranted a swift and deliberately death penalty. We would not be worrying about these men further, not in this country or any other, but we’ve lost the sense of justice.
Somehow, we have deceived ourselves into thinking a jail sentence is both just and kind and merciful. But it isn’t. Victims and their families and other Americans pay to feed, clothe and house these criminals, only to be let out to commit the crime again. How is that just? How is it merciful to their next victims? It isn’t.
While I grant that every person entering the country illegal is not a convicted felon, there truly are many, I believe, who simply want a better life. However, for the most part, those that do will seek to come in the right way and follow immigration laws.
Illegal aliens commit some of the most horrific crimes, but that’s not to say citizens don’t commit the same kinds of crimes.
Yet, the alleged “productive” illegal alien will break the law up to 28 times due to his being in the country illegally. Here’s how:
- Conspiring to cross the border illegally. (1 count)
- Hiring a coyote or a drug cartel for guided passage into the USA. (1 count)
- Crossing the border with a coyote and in many cases smuggling drugs. (1 count)
- Traveling, illegally, to their destination or to a destination determined by their “smuggler.” (1 count)
- Obtaining fraudulent documents via identity theft or manufactured documents….driver license, green card, social security card, birth certificate (each count a felony). (4 counts)
- Look for work using these documents. (1 count)
- Fill out work documents falsely, i.e., federal and state IRS forms, SSN forms, immigration forms, workers comp. forms (each a separate felony). (6 counts)
- Driving on our roads without a legal license, registration, insurance. (3 counts)
- Getting paid via check or under the table, thus conspiring with the employer to defraud the government(s) via the use of false documents. (2 counts)
- Opening bank accounts via the use of false documents in violation of federal law and the Patriot Act. (2 counts)
- Obtaining housing via the use of false documents. (1 count)
- Obtaining a car or truck via the use of false documents. (1 count)
- Obtaining healthcare via the use of false documents. (1 count)
- Securing public service benefits via the use of false documents – food, housing, healthcare, etc. (3 + counts)
However, forget a wall for a moment, even though I see some value in it, though it will not fully stop illegal immigration. Let’s start dealing with the foreigner as we do the native, according to Scripture and the law. The crimes of these three men should have put them six feet under.
When are we going to learn the lesson and start applying justice?Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.