It’s amazing what you can get away with when you have friends in high places.
Here’s an example.
- Jeffery Epstein, a billionaire financier formerly with Bear Stearns, was sentenced to just 13 months jail time when he was convicted of soliciting a minor for prostitution. (More on how lightly he got off)
- Epstein’s prosecutors in the sex trial made donations to Hillary Clintons 2008 presidential campaign.
- Interestingly Epstein also donated $3.5 million to the Clinton Foundation, with the money coming from a Swiss bank account.
But wait – there’s more…
- His private jet was nicknamed the “Lolita Express” in the British press
- Guests who traveled on it range from Prince Andrew (6th in line to the British throne) to none other than Bill Clinton – who flew on the jet no less than two dozen times.
- Passengers on the manifest were sometimes just listed by their initials since we all know that discretion is essential when you are traveling with underage girls on board a jet that boasts a large bed.
- Bill Clinton and his associated security staff appear on 26 of these manifests but on one trip, Bill seems to have ditched his Secret Service agents. From Fox News:
In response to a separate FOIA request from FoxNews.com, the U.S. Secret Service said it has no records showing agents were ever on the island with Clinton.
A Clinton spokesperson did not return emails requesting comment about the former president’s relationship and travels with Epstein. The Clinton Library said it had no relevant information and does not keep track of Clinton’s travel records.
- It’s important to note that Donald Trump has also been linked to Epstein in the past. The woman who was due to speak publicly accusing trip of rape when she was 13 years old pulled out of the press conference saying she had received threats from Trump supporters. There has been no evidence produced so far to verify that she was indeed threatened. Trump denies the allegations.
From The National Review:
…bogus sex scandals follow just about everyone who makes it to the national level in politics. Offhand, I believe Mitt Romney may have been the only major party nominee the past 25 years who never had anybody in the press try to shop a sex scandal story (real or bogus) about him. Voters mostly gave the benefit of the doubt to Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio when flimsy sex stories were run against them in the primaries. Trump’s great wealth and messy public personal life make him a big target for this sort of thing. Sometimes, we have to just look at the facts we have and use our judgment.
Trump’s statement at the time about the original lawsuit was a blanket denial, which extended as far as questioning whether the plaintiff even existed: “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated. There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”
In the absence of credible evidence to the contrary, we should believe him. The passage of a long period of time, the emergence of the suit only when Trump is engaged in a high-profile political campaign, and the apparent lack of corroboration beyond the accuser’s word, all cut against believing the charge.
The moral of this story?
If your last name is Clinton, you can get away with anything.
Never has a presidential election gotten so dirty. As more Wikileaks emerge about suspicions of a pedophilia ring, a disturbing occult practice called “spirit cooking” that relates to the Podesta brothers, and the Clintons’ ties to a Haitian orphanage from which the children appear to have been trafficked into sex slavery, it promises to get even worse.
Article reposted with permission from DaisyLuther.com
Pick up Daisy’s new book The Pantry Primer: How to Build a One Year Food Supply in Three Months to help with your prepping needs.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.