Based on the marked proliferation of press reports coming out of the world's developed nations and the statements of government officials therein, it appears as though nearly everyone except for the American citizenry (or at least average American news consumers) are aware that members of our government and their powerful confederates engaged in a far-reaching international money-laundering scheme dedicated to financing Islamic terrorists abroad.
It also remains unknown to fat, happy Americans on the proverbial hamster wheel that dozens of government, military and intelligence personnel have either been harassed, prosecuted and/or imprisoned by our government for attempting to bring its illegal activities (terrorist funding and illegal domestic surveillance among them) to light.
Finally, among many quite verifiable charges of which most Americans appear to have extremely limited knowledge include that the White House:
- first clandestinely, then later with the cooperation of members of Congress, supplied funds, training and weaponry to Islamic terrorists abroad, including the ISIS (or Islamic State) group;
- catalyzed the 2011 "Arab Spring" and the downfall of standing governments in Egypt and Libya;
- was singularly responsible for the rise of the brutal and genocidal regime of Muslim Brotherhood thug Mohamed Morsi to power in Egypt;
- utilized the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, as a way station for the illegal transportation of weapons to Islamist groups in Syria, subsequently either allowing the facility to be attacked on Sept. 11, 2012, or bringing about said attack in order to obliterate evidence of this treason;
- is currently conducting an elaborate counterfeit military campaign against ISIS in Iraq and Syria, which it in fact supports;
- has used the aforementioned counterfeit military campaign to spawn chaos within the region, thereby compounding the current orchestrated "refugee crisis" in Europe, which the administration clearly desires to expand to the continental United States for the purpose of further destabilizing America domestically;
- facilitated the rise of nationalist neo-Nazis to power in Ukraine in 2013, in violation of the Constitution and international law (but in keeping with its Hitlerian character and objectives), and to this end engaged in widespread black operations, counterintelligence programs and campaigns of murder calculated to destabilize Ukraine and implicate the Russian government;
- is attempting to frame recent military action on the part of the Russian government in support of Syria (the only one to have damaged ISIS and stemmed its momentum) as Russian aggression and interference in the region.
While American analysts and commentators have engaged in a great deal of speculation with regard to these issues over the past few years, outside of the U.S. they have all become more or less common knowledge among governments, press and intelligence interests. Recently, many have been publicly corroborated by government officials and press in Russia and Europe (whereas the Middle Eastern press has been reporting on these stories for two years or more).
There's a saying that goes something like this (and I am definitely paraphrasing): "If you meet one idiot during the course of the day, that's no big deal, but if you meet more than three, it might be time to take a look at your own behavior."
Which means that if it is only our government and the American press that are maintaining the narratives advanced by the Obama administration out of all of the other sources around the globe that contradict them, then it might be time to consider the possibility that these other sources are telling the truth and that the Obama administration is lying through its teeth.
Internationally, the turning point was Sept. 28, at the 70th anniversary of the United Nations. On that day, Russian President Vladimir Putin gave a speech essentially calling out the Obama regime for its crimes, if not enumerating them. In this light, and in the ensuing climate it helped to create, Russia's subsequent military aid to the Assad government in Syria could only be seen by the world as an effort to prevent its destruction by Obama, as has occurred with other governments in the region.
Putin correctly pointed out that White House policies have served to destabilize the entire Middle East as well as vast regions in Africa, leading to the deaths of tens of thousands.
The good news is that due to this confluence of events, more people in America and the West are waking up to the deeply diabolical nature of the Obama administration every day.
There are also other things that have recently emerged, which are adding to the atmosphere of global suspicion aimed at the White House. We have smoking guns in the form of evidence presented by government and intelligence personnel who have managed to get their evidence out without being killed or imprisoned, whistleblowers such as Edward Snowden (who recently released new hard evidence of the administration's crimes) and international researchers who have publicized government campaigns of psychological operations and counterintelligence programs against average citizens.
A new film, "Silenced," by Academy Award-nominated director James Spione, deals with Washington's increasingly draconian policies concerning whistleblowers and the catastrophic toll taken on those who have dared to question our government's national security policy. This holds the promise of enlightening even more as to the Obama regime's criminality.
Slowly, the truth is being unearthed for the world to see, and this is that Barack Hussein Obama and his Cabinet, past and present, are war criminals of a particularly malevolent order.
In the interest of restoring the republic however, it is imperative that Obama and his sordid pantheon of demons are not allowed to cheerfully pass the torch to the next equally corrupt administration in January 2017. They all must be brought to justice, and in a very public way, whatever the cost.Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.