Saul Alinsky spelled out how radicals could bring about a revolution here in America. He laid it out in a book called Rules for Radicals, a book that he dedicated to Satan. This past week, The Sons of Liberty Radio show host Bradlee Dean expounded a bit about what is going on America and made reference to the very things that Alinsky taught.
“Alinsky provides a collection of rules to guide the process,” Dean quoted Richard McKenzie Neal from his book We the People: A Christian Nation, (Pg. 115). “But he emphasizes these rules must be translated into real-life tactics that are fluid and responsive to the situation at hand.”
For Dean, it isn’t about the tactics or the responses, but about what God will do.
“I want to say not by power, not by might, but by My Spirit saith the Lord God (Zech 4:6),” he said. “Let judgment run down like water and righteousness like a mighty stream (Amos 5:24) into the camps of the unrighteous and wicked Lord. Let them fall into the pits they themselves have dug.”
He went on to warn, “There is nothing covered that shall not be revealed and nothing hid that shall not be made known.”
Dean then went on to ask his audience what they were doing with the corruption and lawlessness they have been shown that is taking place in their nation?
“When you stand up and you deal in righteousness and truth, these people do not know how to respond,” he said. “The only thing they know how to do is shout and shoot and that’s all they do and that’s all they have done.”
He then targeted what they are really all about, a revolution. They aren’t interested in the issues except as a means to revolution, something Barack Obama has said that he wanted to see in America.
“They are pushing towards a lawless state so they come in with a new force,” Dean said. “That’s why you’re beginning to see police states. That’s why you’re beginning to hear the warnings across the land right now.”
Dean says that corrupt leaders want to make it appear that you can no longer govern yourselves before God so that you might “relinquish your sovereignty between you and your Right-giver so that they can be god in your life.”
That is the very definition of tyranny.
So how is that being manifested before us today? According to Neal’s work (pages 116-177), citing Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals:
- Power is not only what you have, but what an opponent thinks you have. If your organization is small, hide your numbers in the dark and raise a din that will make everyone think you have many more people than you do.
- Never go outside the experience of your people. The result is confusion, fear and retreat.
- Whenever possible, go outside the experience of an opponent. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.
- Make opponents live up to their own book of rules. “You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian Church can live up to Christianity.
- Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.
- A good tactic is one your people enjoy. “If your people aren’t have a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic.”
- A tactic that drags on for too long becomes a drag. Commitment may become ritualistic as people turn to other issues.
- Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage.”
- The threat is more terrifying than the thing itself. When Alinsky leaked word that large numbers of poor people were going to tie up the washrooms of O’Hare Airport, Chicago city authorities quickly agreed to act on a longstanding commitment to a ghetto organization. They imagined the mayhem as thousands of passengers poured off airplanes to discover every washroom occupied. Then they imagined the international embarrassment and the damage to the city’s reputation.
- The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Avoid being trapped by an opponent or an interviewer who says, “Okay, what would you do?”
- Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.
Bradlee declared in reference to the first rule, “Friends, they don’t have it!” And they don’t. We’ve already seen how more than 19 million of Barack Obama’s Twitter followers were fake. Alinsky’s greatest disciple, Hillary Rodham Clinton, recently announced she would be running for the White House and a quick check discovered she is playing by the same rules, as 15 per cent of her Twitter followers are ‘fake’; and 41 per cent are ‘inactive,’ meaning that they never tweet or reply to any tweets.
“When God’s judgment is upon a nation, it doesn’t matter what he’s doing (Barack Obama),” warned Dean. “It matters what God is doing because He said He would rejoice in judgment over us, as well. And that’s a bad, bad place to be America.”
For those who want to laugh that America is under the judgment of God, Dean simply points them to who Obama has aligned himself with: America’s sworn enemies.
What else do you need to understand what is going on?Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.