By now most have probably heard about the 400 surface-to-air missiles that were stolen in Benghazi. An attorney for the witnesses/whistleblowers came out in an interview with WMAL yesterday to drop this bomb shell.
“I do not know whether [the missiles] were at the annex, but it is clear the annex was somehow involved in the process of the distribution of those missiles,” said DiGenova in an interview Monday with WMAL’s Mornings On The Mall.
How did DiGenova get this information? He told WMAL that ever since he and his wife and law partner, Victoria Toensing, began representing the Benghazi whistleblowers last spring, they have been contacted by several people eager to share information about what really happened the night of September 11, 2012, when four Americans were killed in the Consulate attack, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens.
“This information comes from a former intelligence official who stayed in constant contact with people in the special ops and intelligence community,” said DiGenova, “and it is pretty clear that the biggest concern right now is that 400 missiles, which have been diverted in Libya and have gotten into the hands of some very ugly people. And they are worried, specifically according to these sources, about an attempt to shoot down an airliner,” he added.
The plot has thickened you might say. Back in May we reported that Ambassador Stevens had been sent to Benghazi for some sort of stinger missile exchange. At the time we were reporting the words of two anonymous whistleblowers that had come forward.
I think it is fairly clear at this point that some sort of arms running was going on. My question is simply this… Were these missiles really “stolen?”
This is not the first report of such occurrences that we have heard and I think that truth seekers need to consider that this might just be a small piece to a larger puzzle. Are you aware that 20,000 missiles were reported stolen in Libya in 2011?
The Daily Caller reported:
A survey of weapon depots in Libya shows that up to 20,000 shoulder-fired anti-aircraft missiles are now missing, partly because President Barack Obama has refused to send troops to guard the weapons depots, according to a left-of-center advocate.
“We were quite disappointed after talking to administration officials … that nothing more was done, even about the [storage] facilities in Tripoli, which are unsecured now,” said Peter Bouckaert, director of emergencies at left-of-centre group Human Rights Watch.
‘”The major impediment [to action] is that the administration doesn’t want ‘boots on the ground,'” he said.
Where have we heard this story before? Our government did not want to properly secure the diplomatic mission in Benghazi and we were actually paying an Al Qaeda linked group to defend it for us. Yes, we were paying the February 17th Martyr’s Brigade to defend our diplomatic mission. This group proudly flew an Al Qaeda flag on its Facebook page. They also conveniently disbanded hours after the Benghazi attack.
Then there is the case of the “stolen” M-16s, which Tim Brown reported on earlier this year. Since that theft was in Kuwait, I don’t know that most people will see the relation but I wasn’t born yesterday. Our government has been complicit in dealing or allowing the “stealing” of arms by Islamic militants for quite some time now, and my bet is that these stories all tie together and likely lead to Syria.
Tim Brown reported in April:
The Interior Ministry said thieves broke into a warehouse and stole a huge amount of firearms and ammunition. The ministry said 20,000 U.S.-origin M-16 assault rifles and 15,000 rounds for 9mm pistols were stolen.
“There were no guards during the break-in,” the ministry said on April 7.
The ministry said the target was a warehouse of the Interior Ministry in Subiya, Middle East Newsline reported. The statement said thieves broke three doors and removed the entire contents of the warehouse.
Not only was the warehouse, where these weapons kept, unguarded, but a huge cache of ammunition also went with the weapons.
That is one of those stories that you probably didn’t find too many places in the media, including right-wing sources. How deep does this corruption go?
What’s 400 missiles compared to the 20,000 that were already allowed to walk away?
This story is much bigger than anyone knows.
How much of this is related, and how many unreported “thefts” might have occurred are unclear. But if you can read all of these news posts and not see that something big was going on then I’m pretty sure you voted for Obama.
Wake up America.
We have been supplying the enemy for some time. This did not start in Benghazi.
I have a rule. Two times is coincidence. Three times is conspiracy. You might find it interesting that I believe Ambassador Stevens and 3 other Americans were not killed because of weapons exchanges. I simply believe that this is what got Stevens to Libya. If you have an open mind toward Benghazi, you might enjoy reading: No More Benghazi BS… You Want Answers? Here is THE TRUTH.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Freedom Outpost email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.