Treason-In general, it is the offense of attempting to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance, or of betraying the state into the hands of a foreign power. –Webster’s 1828 Dictionary
Last week, the news broke that behind the smokescreen of the March on Washington D.C., President Donald Trump did the unthinkable when he signed off on the budget-busting $1.3 trillion spending bill, which is nothing short of a complete betrayal of the American people. The bill also finances countries that are avowed enemies of America. (Article 3 sections 3 US Constitution) HE SAID THAT IT WAS SIGNED FOR “NATIONAL SECURITY” WHILE FUNDING AVOWED ENEMIES TO AMERICA.
This in part is what we found in the bill:
- $12m for Scholarships for Lebanon
- $20m for Middle East Partnership Initiative Scholarship Program
- $12m in military funding for Vietnam
- $3.5m in nutrition assistance to Laos
- $15m in Developmental assistance to China
- $10m for Women LEOs in Afghanistan
- $1m for the World Meteorological Organization
- $218m for Promoting Democracy Development in Europe
- $10m for disadvantaged Egyptian Students
- $1.371bn for Contributions to International Organizations
- $51m to promote International Family Planning and Reproductive Health
- $7m promoting International Conservation
- $10m for UN Environmental Programs
- $5m for Vietnam Education Foundation Grants
- $2.579m for Commission on Security and Co-operation in Europe
- $15m to USAID for promoting international higher education between universities
- $1m for the Cultural Antiquities Task Force
- $6.25m for the Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation
- $20m for Countering Foreign State Propaganda
- $12m for Countering State Disinformation and Pressure
After reading through the content found in this un-constitutional omnibus bill, I ask, did you vote for this?
Did these treasonous politicians receive delegated authority from “We the People” to implement that which is clearly treasonous? (Article 3, Section 3, US Constitution)
I noticed immediately after this was bill was signed by Donald Trump (Psalm 94:20), today’s conservatives (yesterday’s liberals) were falling all over themselves in an attempt to justify the unjustifiable (Luke 7:30).
They cry out in unison, “Away with the truth, crucify the truth, crucify the truth, we have no King but King Caesar” (John 19:15).
One individual named Schlicther said, “I refuse to lose my mind over the omnibus fiasco, and so should you.”
Another person stated, “What Trump said behind closed doors, after signing the bill, and what he just signed are not the same.” In other words, he didn’t really mean to sign this $1.3 trillion omnibus bill. Yes, he did, because he did it. Remember, the man in private and the man in the office are one in the same (Luke 6:43-45).
Then we have another who wrote an article titled:
Omnibus Bill: “Trump Outsmarted The Deep States Again, The Wall is Being Built” Really? Friends, you cannot make this stuff up! Shameful! (Jeremiah 3:3)
These people are the problem. Today’s conservatives, or lack thereof, along with the corrupt politicians, at length, are attempting to justify themselves, which neither can (Luke 16:15).
They continue on their little selfish venture of playing the political games that they are willfully caught up in (Jeremiah 5:21).
They refuse to receive correction and then wonder why the politicians do not hold to their oath! (Jeremiah 2:30; Matthew 15:14) If they did, then they would not have to play the hypocrite with the guy wearing their favorite jersey on committing the act of treason.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com on Instagram.