Many people believe the old saying that people shouldn't be afraid of government, but government should be afraid of the people. It sounds good on the surface, and, to some degree, it makes sense; however, I don't think it's true. I'm not saying people should live in abject fear of their governments by any means; it's just that, well, to be honest, I think our government is scared to death of us, and they will do whatever it takes to keep us from exposing them. I would argue that their fear of exposure is the number one motivating factor behind their attacks on the first and second amendments. Their fear of us discovering the truth of just how deep their deception runs, has led to the creation of the massive militarized police force, and the attempts to silence patriots by labeling us domestic terrorists. Their actions reek of treason against the American people and its due time we take charge of this mess and hold them accountable. This article will highlight ten of the most treasons acts.
- The guardian.com released an article today claiming that U.S. senators on both the Republican and Democrat side of the house took payoffs from mega corporations to ensure the passage of the Trans-Pacific Partnership Treaty. This was another bill where no one knew exactly what was in it when it was voted on. This bill, according to many, is nothing but a complete sell out of American sovereignty to corporate interests and threatens our children's future as it allows American jobs to be shipped overseas. I suppose if you wanted to look at it from the government's perspective you would want to silence free speech as well. You can't have the people finding out how bad you screwed them before you had the opportunity to destroy the second amendment.
- Judicial watch just released an article proving that the Defense and State Departments knew a full ten days in advance that there was an impending attack coming in Benghazi. They knew from day one that it was a gun running operation and they did nothing to stop it, or to save the lives of our troops. They then had the audacity to use the opportunity to attack the first amendment and blame it on an alleged video the Muslims found offensive. It was later confirmed that the man responsible for filming that video was actually working for Eric Holder. Do you understand this? The government of the United States actually collaborated to stage this event in order to run guns to our enemies and attempt to dismantle the first amendment in the process!
- Barrack Obama and his racist administration have deliberately inflamed racial tensions and allowed riots to ensue where cities were burned and people were killed, all on the pretense of the "white privilege" lie. In fact, it has just been revealed that the rioters and looters in Ferguson were actually promised to be paid a sum of $5000.00 by none other than George Soros, who incidentally owes a couple billion in back taxes. These actions were taken deliberately to lay the groundwork for the creation of Obama's national police force. According to federal law, it is illegal to incite riots. Obama and the justice department continue to blame the actions of these rioters on "racist" America while labeling patriots and veterans as threats to national security. Not one Republican has challenged this.
- Our government continues to attack our energy sector by pushing the global warming lie. No matter how many times it has been proven false, they continue to chip away at our society by claiming the actions of human beings are responsible for climate change. The U.N. climate chief not only admitted that a communist world government would be best to deal with climate change, but has also suggested a reduction in the world's population. In the meantime, Obama tells United States Coast Guard Cadets that a failure to act in the name of climate change is dereliction of duty. They fully intend to force us to pay carbon taxes, herd us into the cities, and control every aspect of our lives under the guise of saving the environment.
- Republicans ran on the promise of a full of repeal of Obamacare in the 2014 elections. We gave them the largest majority they have had in decades and they completely sold us out. Not only did they fail to repeal Obamacare, they now intend to push for subsidies. In fact, they have sided with Obama on almost every issue and given him everything he wants. They are operating on the belief that they have to pander to the welfare state in order to win elections despite the fact it was the promises they have since broken that got them elected.
- Even the liberally biased news admitted the treason behind the Fast and Furious gun running scandal. Documents revealed the administration's plan to use the issue as a means of restricting gun sales and furthering the gun control agenda. In simple terms, Eric Holder deliberately let firearms bought from American gun stores find their way into the hands of Mexican drug cartels for the explicit purpose of attacking the second amendment. In the process, many people were murdered by the drug cartels, including one border control agent, Brian Terry. If this wasn't bad enough, in 2010 the Mexican President, to a standing ovation from democrats no less, lectured our congress on gun control.
- John Kerry signed the U.N. small arms treaty. Though it has not been ratified by the senate, many of the treaty's provisions are finding their way into gun control legislation being introduced by democrats.
- Both Democrats and Republicans sent U.S. troops into Iraq to stop Saddam Hussein from using stockpiles of chemical weapons. Upon returning from the combat zone veterans are being labeled as a domestic threat to national security for reasons as ridiculous as a "lack of jobs." This is according to a report that was released by the Department of Homeland Security entitled Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment. This report also labels gun owners, Christians, and people who believe that the government is infringing upon constitutional liberties as threats to national security. While The Department of Homeland Security was forced to apologize for labeling veterans as terrorists, law enforcement training manuals have wiped all references of Islamic terrorism and still train according to the information presented in this report.
- Many people understand the seriousness of an eighteen trillion dollar debt. Unfortunately, the real seriousness of the situation is that the debt, with all the unfunded liabilities included, is closer to one hundred twenty five trillion dollars. There is no way that this can ever be paid back. Our children's futures are at stake as this reckless spending virtually guarantees their enslavement. Our nation is being sold out to foreign interests simply to line the pockets of unprincipled men who stand for nothing.
- Our nation's education system has been literally destroyed in an effort to indoctrinate our children into the tenets of leftist philosophy. We once had the finest education system in the world and now our children can't think their way out of a paper bag. We are falling below international averages in math and other academic areas as educators focus more on teaching "social justice" and rabid anti American values as opposed to real academic endeavors. Our students are being trained to be social advocates for Democrat issues while being told the values their nation stands for are racist, sexist, oppressive and homophobic. The effects of this education can be seen by watching the events in Ferguson and Baltimore.
These ten issues by no means account for all the lies and acts of treason committed by our government against the people. Some of the biggest ones such as the Federal Reserve act and the income tax haven't even been mentioned but are certainly of equal importance. All of these issues have remained virtually unaddressed and unchallenged because we have no real opposition party. It has become all too apparent that there is no difference between the Republican Party and the Democrats, except perhaps the speed at which they seek to subjugate us. All of this is being done on purpose to keep the public overwhelmed and in a reactionary instead of proactive mode. We have to understand that we have the power to stop this. We have to stop letting them divide us and start finding some common ground. America, the consequences of what lies ahead of us will affect all of us the same. No one will be safe. This will not be about liberals and conservatives, anyone who disagrees with the powers that be, will be a target. We can't stop this if we can't stand together, which is why they work so hard to divide us.
To see how they indoctrinate students to accept socialism see my new book "Not on My Watch."Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.