Here's some good news to start off your week! Be encouraged, keep the faith, and fight on my fellow Americans!
- The couple that was handcuffed and detained in front of Independence Hall back in May, received letters from the Dept. of Interior that their citations were null and void. They have vowed a lawsuit against the tyrannical park rangers that detained and cited them for freedom of speech.
- As British TV decides it will broadcast Islamic calls to prayer, one Christian stands up and boldly proclaims that it's treason because "The British Constitution holds that there is no God but the Almighty God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is King of kings and Lord of lords."
- An 8-year-old Massachusetts boy is being credited with helping saving his father after their car crashed through a guardrail and landed upside down on a sandbar in the middle of a river.
- Russian billionaire and CEO Oleg Deripaska gave away his $3 million bonus to his employees.
- Foster Parents' Dedication Turns Failing Teens into College-Bound Students.
- Kids discover 5 pound mastodon tooth. While I disagree that it's 20,000 years old (I believe in the biblical account of the Flood), it is a pretty amazing find!
- An accidental drop of an engagement ring, which a pawn shop was willing to pay $4000 for, in a homeless man's cup results in reuniting him with his family after 16 years!
- Staff Sergeant John Gallagher is serving in Afghanistan, but that didn't keep Operation Homefront from bringing his family to see him. Watch as his wife and daughter, along with his two month old son (which he was unable to be at his birth), are reunited with their brave father. Thank you for your service Sir!
- Huge crowds attend Walk for Hope event to support Cancer research and tell their own stories of surviving cancer.
- Customer notices escaped rapist from wanted photograph and tackles him in a store; holds him till police arrive.
Blessed be the LORD! for he has heard the voice of my pleas for mercy. The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. The LORD is the strength of his people; he is the saving refuge of his anointed.
Oh, save your people and bless your heritage! Be their shepherd and carry them forever.
For more Good News stories, click here.Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.